Such a Beautiful Day for a Stroll

Go down

Such a Beautiful Day for a Stroll

Post by Insidious_Dreamer on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:59 am

You step out of the city and make your way westwards for the Oreburgh Gate. First though, you will have to travel a bit to get there. But who wouldn't want to do so when today is such a beautiful day for a stroll! You can see the mountains ahead of you, the lake off to one side and a few people outside who are enjoying the beautiful weather as much as you are. I wonder what developments are in store for you! There is only one way to find out.

Almost as soon as you make the decision to head in this direction, a young man walks towards you, holding his head high and wearing a red beret with the colour and design of a PokéBall on the back. His blue jacket and black pants make him look professional. He greets you.

"Hello there. I am Lucas, it is a pleasure to meet you. I have come here all the way from Snowpoint City, looking for a challenge and haven't met one yet. Are you willing to fight me?"

He seems like an alright fellow, so what is the harm in having a little battle? His team is as follows:
Turtwig Lv. 9
Starly Lv. 7

You won't be able to progress further without winning this fight. Post a new thread here to begin the fight.
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down