A Blocked Path: A Fight for HM 06

Go down

A Blocked Path: A Fight for HM 06

Post by Insidious_Dreamer on Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:36 pm

As you enter into the dark and damp Oreburgh Gate, you notice that there is a path off to one side that you could go and investigate. However, there are so many loose rocks around that travel through that area without the aid of HM 06 Rock Smash is going to very difficult. You also realise at this point, that you have not yet found any HMs at all and you wonder how in the world you would be able to travel deeper into the mountain, should you ever wish to. Suddenly a great man, with huge legs and hearty guffaw jumps into your path. Yes - jumps. The ground shakes a bit when he does so. "Excuse me there, young trainer," he says while grinning fiercely. "Have you the wish to obtain a beautiful and rare HM 06? I have one right here and would be willing to give it to you, free of charge. All you have to do is best me in a battle and it's all yours." You think about this for a second before making your response.

In order to proceed any further, you must fight the hiker. Post a new topic to begin.
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down