Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Battle: Cunning Champion Cynthia

Go down

Final Battle: Cunning Champion Cynthia Empty Final Battle: Cunning Champion Cynthia

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:59 pm

You walk into a room, inside it stands a Pokémon Trainer, who is smiling and begins by conversation.

"One look at you tells me many things about you. Together, you and your Pokémon overcame all the challenges you faced, however difficult. It means that you've triumphed over any personal weaknesses, too. The power you learned... I can feel it emanating from you. That's enough talking. Let's get on with why you're here. I, Cynthia, accept your challenge as the Pokémon League Champion! There won't be any letup from me!."

Final Battle: Cunning Champion Cynthia 170px-Cynthia_DPPt

Beginning Trainers:
The rules for this battle are as follows: The match will be a six-on-six match, whereby each side will use six Pokémon each. The first Trainer to defeat all of the opponent's Pokémon will be declared the victor. Let the battle begin!

Cynthia's team is as follows:
Spiritomb Lv. 52
Togekiss Lv. 55
Lucario Lv. 55
Garchomp Lv. 57
Roserade Lv. 53
Milotic Lv. 53

Advanced Trainers:
The rules for this battle are as follows: The match will be a five-on-five match, whereby each side will use five Pokémon each. The first Trainer to defeat all of the opponent's Pokémon will be declared the victor. Let the battle begin!

Cynthia's team is as follows:
Spiritomb Lv. 73
Togekiss Lv. 76
Lucario Lv. 76
Garchomp Lv. 78
Roserade Lv. 74
Milotic Lv. 74

The room will become the battlefield, the Trainer will become your opponent. Are you ready for the fight? Post a new thread when you are ready to begin the battle. Should you defeat Cynthia in battle, you will be crowned the Sinnoh League Champion!
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down