Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaching For the Berries: Quest for Pluck

Go down

Reaching For the Berries: Quest for Pluck Empty Reaching For the Berries: Quest for Pluck

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:51 pm

A ways away in the northern end of the Meadow, you can see an enormous tree. This tree is in fact a very old, but still very alive tree that bears a very interesting fruit. This tree has been around since the beginning of time, and bears the fruit known as the Red Oran Berry. The Berry has very interesting properties as it has the power to remove one of three statuses, attract, sleep or confusion and also heals the Pokémon by 20 HP. As you approach the tree, you see a little girl trying to jump to reach one of the berries. She is of course much too small since even you cannot possibly reach the berries by jumping. She sees you and races towards you. She nearly trips, but catches herself and carries on.

"Hey you! Please help me! My Bidoof is acting really weird and I can't seem to get him to calm down at all. Can you get me one of these Red Oran Berries?" she says while panting slightly.

If you wish to help the girl, so say when you post your new thread in the Meadow.
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down