Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Center

+2
DaveTheFishGuy
Gary
6 posters

Go down

Pokémon Center Empty Pokémon Center

Post by Gary Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:52 pm

Hello, and welcome to the Pokémon Center! Here you will be able to take a short rest from your adventures. You may heal your Pokémon, get a bite to eat, and take a nap, if needed. You may also feel free to use a PC and switch out your team.

Obviously, the main focus of a Pokémon Center is to heal your Pokémon, but there are some rules for this. Please come in and post, politely asking for your Pokémon to be healed, and a nurse (that is, any mod) will be happy to heal them for you. After this, you may take your Pokémon and go about your business as a Trainer!

Simple as that and you’re done! Try not to overwork your Pokémon, or else they might need to spend the night in intensive care. We hope to see you again soon!
Gary
Gary
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Center Empty Re: Pokémon Center

Post by DaveTheFishGuy Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:20 am

Dave half-walked, half-staggered into the Pokémon Centre, a welcome sight after the rough journey from Sandgem. The trainer slumped against the desk, before recalling Pix and Ninjia into their PokéBalls, before turning to the nurse at the desk.

"Hello there. I've just travelled from Sandgem Town, and my Pokémon could really use a good rest. Could you please heal them for me?"
DaveTheFishGuy
DaveTheFishGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by firewater Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:20 am

"Not a problem"

the nurse replies before taking all of Dave's Pokémon. A few hours later they were all healed and ready to continue.

"Hope to see you again sometime, the nurse calls as Dave walks out..

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Salamencia Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:43 pm

Sal walked into the Centre and up to the desk, putting Goku back into his ball.

"Could you heal my Pokémon for me please?" he asked the nurse a little timidly.
Salamencia
Salamencia

Back to top Go down

Post by DTG6407 Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:54 pm

The nurse smiled at the polite young boy as he made his way into the Pokémon center and approached the desk.

"Could you heal my Pokémon for me please?" he asked the nurse a little timidly.

"Of course we can." The nurse replied with enthusiasm. "Just hand us your Pokémon and we'll get them back up to speed in no time."

Sal took out his two PokéBalls and slided them along the desk towards the nurse whom promptly picked them up and left for a room behind the counter. Sal decided to take a seat while he waited.

After a few minutes the nurse returned with Sal's refreshed Pokémon in hand. She handed his PokéBalls back over to him and gave him a joyful nod.

"Thank you for your patronage. You're Pokémon are back to full health. Goodbye now! We hope to see you again in the future."
DTG6407
DTG6407

Back to top Go down

Post by Salamencia Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:41 pm

OOC: Is it possible to hatch an egg during a quest in Jubilife, or would I need to step out into a Route?

While Sal wondered whether he should take a walk in Route 202 to train or check out the sights of Jubilife City, he walked into the Centre, his Egg still in his hands for now.

"Um, hello again. Could you heal my Gligar please?" he said, placing a single Pokéball on the desk this time.
Salamencia
Salamencia

Back to top Go down

Post by DTG6407 Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:49 pm

(OOC: You need to complete more than just one quest/route before the egg will hatch. I'll notify you when it's ready, don't worry. Just go about your business as usual ^^).

The nurse smiled as she noticed the familiar face re-enter the Pokémon center.

"Back so soon?" She said as he made his way to the counter.

"Um, hello again. Could you heal my Gligar please?" he said, placing a single Pokéball on the desk this time.

"Certainly," The nurse said taking the PokéBall in hand with a wide grin on her face. She turned away for the room behind the counter again and quickly disappeared behind the large double doors. Once again Sal didn't have to wait long before the nurse re-emerged with his fully healed Pokémon and the same joyful grin on her face.

"Here you are!" The nurse proclaimed, handing the PokéBall over to Sal.
DTG6407
DTG6407

Back to top Go down

Post by AutoTuneTheDeaf Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:41 pm

Dezmond shuffled into the Pokémon Center, humming a tune to a song that was stuck in his head. He looked around for a few seconds, but then approached the Nurse.

"Hey, how 'ya doing? I have a few Pokémon that need some caring. Would you mind to do that 'caring'?"
AutoTuneTheDeaf
AutoTuneTheDeaf

Back to top Go down

Post by DTG6407 Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:59 pm

The nurse smiled as Dezmond shuffled into the Pokémon center, not quite recognizing the tune he was humming but liking it all the same. She flashed him a smile as she caught his eye and began approaching the front counter.

"Hey, how 'ya doing? I have a few Pokémon that need some caring. Would you mind to do that 'caring'?" Dezmond asked, to which the nurse sweatdropped a bit at the boy's awkwardness.

"Of course, sir," She said, maintaining her polite and cheery posture, "Just one moment please."

The nurse took Dezmond's two PokéBalls and then shuffled off into the back of the center where she then placed the balls in a large, expensive looking healing device. Within seconds the machine sounded off a happy little jingle to signal the nurse that the 'mon were now fully healed. She removed the balls from their places inside the machine and then returned to the front counter where she returned Dezmond's 'mon.

"There you go, you're Pokémon are completely revitalized now. Have a good day! We hope to see you again soon, in the future."
DTG6407
DTG6407

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down