Pokémon Spelling-Bee

Go down

Pokémon Spelling-Bee

Post by Insidious_Dreamer on Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:22 pm

You might think this is a bit of a joke, but not to the boy who sits outside the entrance of the Solaceon Ruins. Not only is it not funny, he is never really amused, so this is what he does to make himself amused. He sits in his Sunday best, on a chair just near the entrance, holding a sign which reads the following:

Welcome to my challenge. it is simple really, you go inside and catch a minimum of four Unown. If you can bring them to me and have them dance a word, then I will hand you a Nugget, free of charge. And for the extra challenge, if you manage to bring me six Unown that can dance a word, then I will change the nature of the Hidden Power of one of you Pokémon to any type you would prefer.

Simple as that boys and girls, what more else information do you need really? If you are interested in this challenge, post a new thread in the Ruins. Be warned though, as you need to have them all on you for the word to be made as you leave the Ruins. And should you choose to create an inappropriate word, you will offend the little kid and he will run home to his mummy, and never come back, leaving you prize-less.
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum