Help Out A Father?

Go down

Help Out A Father?

Post by Insidious_Dreamer on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:16 pm

As you head along Route 205, a little Girl comes running at you, screaming and wailing, with her arms in the air and her pigtails flailing behind her. She grabs onto you and won't let go.

"You gotta help me, please you just gotta help me.... sniff sniff......" she wails, talking through the tears she is soaking your leg with. "My dad, he's gotten taken... This big bad person with red hair came and threw him in a room.... sniff.. I saw all of it! Please you just gotta believe me! Can you help my daddy, please?"

It seems she isn't going to let you get out of this one. And she takes you to the Valley Windworks where she says her dad is being held. You go inside, creeping through the doors as you notice the lighting has been switched off, giving the place a dark and gloomy feel to it. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a Purugly smacks into the little girl, knocking right over and unconscious. You see the source of the attack in the corner of the room, practically hidden in the shadows.

"Well well, look what the cat dragged in, eh? And she has a body guard this time? No matter, Zubat let's go!" Smirks the red-haired lady.

Mysterious red-haired lady:
Zubat Lv. 14
Purguly Lv. 18

Once again, you are caught and will have to fight your way out of this one. Hope you are ready!
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum