Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the Deal With the Meteorites: Quest for Embargo/Explosion

Go down

What's the Deal With the Meteorites: Quest for Embargo/Explosion Empty What's the Deal With the Meteorites: Quest for Embargo/Explosion

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:59 pm

There are a few meteorites that exist in Veilstone City for the sole reason that they were deposited here by something from outer-space. Many a scientist has tried to understand what secrets they might hold for Sinnoh, and one such man has managed to Dig himself quite a significant hole. Should you have access to HM 04 Strength, you might be able to move the massive rock enough for him to escape. He makes his cause very clear: "Hey you, can you hear me? Yeah you, that's who I'm talking to. Come over here and get me loose from this here meteorite and I'll hand over the Embargo TM I carry with me. Please?"

Elsewhere in the area that has these meteorites, there is a woman trying to use conventional TNT to burst open some of the meteors in order to take a sample back to the lab, but she isn't have so much success due mainly to the wet wick of the TNT she's using. She sees you wondering around the fascinating site and asks for your help in her matter. Should you succeed in getting her a sample of the meteorite, she may feel inclined to aid one of your Pokémon in the learning of the move known as Explosion.

Noting that the first task necessitates access to HM 04 Strength for its complete, if you wish to attempt either quest, say so as you enter the City.
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down