Pokémon Etiquette Class: Quest for HM 03

Go down

Pokémon Etiquette Class: Quest for HM 03

Post by Insidious_Dreamer on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:55 pm

As you approach, the Pokémon Mansion, you notice a trainer running away from it and crying. You stop them to ask what is going on.

"Oh! You have no idea how hard that is! Seriously, they have a class inside for the Pokémon Etiquette and I tell you, it's the hardest thing I have ever had to do," he says as he blows his nose at this point, "If you think you can take their test, then be my guest, but it's a lot harder than it looks!"

The trainer walks with his head hung low as he wanders in the direction of Pastoria City. You wonder what in the world must be so difficult about Pokémon Etiquette and make your way to the Mansion. Inside, you see a sign that details the class:

Pokémon Etiquette Classes
1. Greetings
2. Posture
3. Gait
4. Dance
5. Tea Test

"Ah hello, yes. And welcome to this here, the beautiful Pokémon Mansion. I am your host, Valerie and I will taking you through your Pokémon Etiquette Class today. All of your Pokémon must participate as well as yourself. Come right this way, do not delay. Come, on, get a move on!" says a lady as she walks into the main foyer while you are still reading the sign.

It seems you won't be able to get out of this one without some effort, or perhaps you can go along for the ride and see what happens. In any casem when you are ready to begin your Class in the Mansion, start a new thread.
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down