DM's ready to go, and very excited as well.

Go down

DM's ready to go, and very excited as well.

Post by firewater on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:06 pm

You find yourself in a route filled with grassy areas where Pokémon may be lurking around. You are a little scared of the situation and stop for a second to take your bearing and remember which direction Sandgem town is. A split second later, a hasty character races up the path leading out of Twinleaf Town and collides right into you. The two of you hit the ground hard and you hear a voice from underneath you somewhere. "Oi, get the heck off'a me! if you don't get off me in the next 2 seconds I'm going to fine you $1,000,000. That's right, I'm in a hurry here, can't you tell?"

DM stares, confused about the road he was traveling on, and where it was. He remembered that he'd requested to travel to Kanto, but for some reason the pilots on the plane had given him his bag, a parachute and pushed him out. Fortunately he was calm enough to pull the cord, and travel to earth. Shouting at the rapidly leaving aircraft, he doesn't do much at first, but scream obscenities at it, walking towards what he thought was Twinleaf Town. However...

"CRASH"

DM finds himself on the ground, and with something or someone under his back. A bit dizzy, he tries to get up, and is rushed by hands pushing on his back, and a screech of anger.

"Oi, get the heck off'a me! if you don't get off me in the next 2 seconds I'm going to fine you $1,000,000. That's right, I'm in a hurry here, can't you tell?"

A bit startled, DM gets off of the ground, and stares at the guy before responding. Other than the clothes, that seem pretty outlandish, he does seem a bit odd, with the blond, spiky hair and his hyper attitude... DM promptly gets the idea that this guy must be pretty crazy as he begins to talk, calmer than he was before his examination.

"Who in the heck are you? and why are you threatening me with a fine that you can't get me to pay if you tried? anyway, I've got a couple of questions to ask you since I've literally dropped in this region, Sinnoh I think it is, 5 minutes ago. First, what's your name? and Second- is that Twinleaf Town, or at least the path to it behind you? Oh yeah, another question- what's the rush for?"

Still a bit frustrated, DM waits to see how this strange guy will respond.

firewater
Admin

Posts : 343
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DM's ready to go, and very excited as well.

Post by Insidious_Dreamer on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:12 pm

"Who in the heck are you? and why are you threatening me with a fine that you can't get me to pay if you tried? anyway, I've got a couple of questions to ask you since I've literally dropped in this region, Sinnoh I think it is, 5 minutes ago. First, what's your name? and Second- is that Twinleaf Town, or at least the path to it behind you? Oh yeah, another question- what's the rush for?"

Nearly out of breath after asking such a long set of questions, DM struggles to maintain the calm look on his face, but he manages.

"Well, just because you asked and only for that reason! The name's Barry! And this here is definitely Twinleaf Town, so you've made it to where you were trying to get to. I'm threatening you because that's how I know we'll be rivals forever. While we are doing all this name telling and stuff, tell me yours or I'll fine you another $1,000,000. And the rush is quite a simple concept really. Today is the day I get my first Pokémon, and I can only assume you're here for the same reason! So, aren't you coming along then, or what?"

Barry stands staring at this new character, awaiting his response.

_________________
~ Serra Shuss ~ Trainer Extraordinaire ~

~ Norigi ~ Male Bulbasaur ~ Level 5 ~
avatar
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Posts : 205
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 31
Location : Seireitei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DM's ready to go, and very excited as well.

Post by firewater on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:50 pm

Well, at the very least, DM could only laugh as he listens to Barry's responses.

"Heh, well I've got to thank you for at least confirming that I'm in the right area, so my name is DM Woods. Again, that's a pretty strange reason to identify yourself as my rival, but I can deal with that. Either way, you seem to be an interesting guy so thanks for the information, especially with the starter part. I'm on my way to get my starter as well, so I guess I'll join you- you know, since you know the area and such better than me Barry."

Grinning, and adjusting the straps on his backpack, DM patiently waits for Barry to at the least show him where to get his first starter Pokémon...

firewater
Admin

Posts : 343
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DM's ready to go, and very excited as well.

Post by Insidious_Dreamer on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:04 pm

Even though he's a little weirded-out bu the fact that DM seems to comfortable when Barry is clearly stupidly excited to get his new Pokémon, and very ready to move. With the look of excitement, Barry decides to test his new rival and takes off without much warning, at a ridiculous pace, running eastwards through the Route.

"Catch me if you can!" HE yells in DM's direction.

DM, not one for the trouble this kid is causing, slowly steps after him, and before long sees the beginnings of the town in the east known as Sandgem Town. Barry comes to a halt, up ahead. It seems he's gone and stubbed his toe...

_________________
~ Serra Shuss ~ Trainer Extraordinaire ~

~ Norigi ~ Male Bulbasaur ~ Level 5 ~
avatar
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Posts : 205
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 31
Location : Seireitei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DM's ready to go, and very excited as well.

Post by firewater on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:48 pm

"Catch me if you can!"

Was all that DM saw of Barry before he hauled ass in the opposite direction, towards a Town, that Barry called Sandgem. Either way, he didn't know why Barry seemed so disturbed at his lack of interest, but it didn't matter to him- he wasn't excited in the least. Anixous, yes, but apeshit crazy. No.

So at his own pace, DM walks to town, and grins as he notices that Barry had hurt humself or something. With a grin, DM simply calls out to Barry.

"Well, I see that you beat me here, but what's wrong- can't go on- is something wrong with your foot or something? Anyway, you should know that slow and steady wins a race eventually. But thanks for showing me where to go next."

With that, DM walks into town, with a large grin on his fac

firewater
Admin

Posts : 343
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DM's ready to go, and very excited as well.

Post by Insidious_Dreamer on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:14 pm

Annoyed completely with his lack of win and the foot that hurts like hell, Barry can only watch as DM makes his way into the next town, already losing he cries out!

"This isn't the last you've seen of me, DM! I'm still gonna beat you!"

Proceed to Sandgem Town

_________________
~ Serra Shuss ~ Trainer Extraordinaire ~

~ Norigi ~ Male Bulbasaur ~ Level 5 ~
avatar
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Posts : 205
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 31
Location : Seireitei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DM's ready to go, and very excited as well.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum