Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DM Story Start: 1-1, Starter Pokémon get!

2 posters

Go down

DM Story Start: 1-1, Starter Pokémon get! Empty DM Story Start: 1-1, Starter Pokémon get!

Post by firewater Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:08 pm

Amidst the sandy ground and the clumps of trees that you can find everywhere in Sandgem Town, among the smell of the salty air, the sweet tree sap and at certain times of the day, the beautiful smell of a home-cooked meal, you will find, nestled in the forested area, a beautiful tall and white building, which has all the tailing and expected majesty of a Pokémon Professor's Laboratory. The grounds around the lab are so well-kept you would expect the grass alone around this place is looked after by about seven people. The beautifully round shrubs and many a white pebble stone line entrance to this grand place. What lies inside, is something your heart desires most as a young trainer on a journey. Come inside and receive what's waiting for you...

DM grins, leaving the fuming Barry well behind him, and he quickly walks along to the pleasant sands of Sandgem Town. Even for a person completley new to Sinnoh, he could reconize a Pokémon Lab if he saw one, as the massive, well kept building was nearby. Noticing just how good the quality was of the upkeep, DM could only nod impressively, before walking to the door. Knocking on it, he waits to see who would be the first to greet him, and continues to look around at the beautiful area that he was in at the time, all of the time thinking on who he was going to use...

"well, I don't know yet, but I'm undecided on which starter I'm going to get, I feel that a Water or Grass type would work... but we can only see, but I'll choose soon enough."

DM could only brood in his mind, trying to figure out of the Water typed Piplup, or Grass typed Turtwig would be the best choice for his team. As the door opened, he still hadn't decided on his choice...

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

DM Story Start: 1-1, Starter Pokémon get! Empty Re: DM Story Start: 1-1, Starter Pokémon get!

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:25 pm

A man in a white coat and long brown trousers, wearing glasses over his thin nose, walks through the coffee room near to the entrance of the great Pokémon Laboratory. He hears a knock on the door and makes his way into the foyer in order answer the door. Once he opens it, he sees a young man still obviously pondering over which Pokémon he was going to choose.

"well, I don't know yet, but I'm undecided on which starter I'm going to get, I feel that a Water or Grass type would work... but we can only see, but I'll choose soon enough." not knowing that he had just spoken out loud, the assistant could only laugh.

"Hehe, it seems that you are very keen to obtain a new partner this morning, yes? Well I'm sorry to tell you that the Professor had to leave early this morning to investigate an odd sighting at Lake verity, so it might be faster if you make your way to the lake and try and find him there instead. Sorry for the hassle." The assistant said while trying to smile and not offend the keen Pokémon Trainer.
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

DM Story Start: 1-1, Starter Pokémon get! Empty Re: DM Story Start: 1-1, Starter Pokémon get!

Post by firewater Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:10 am

Insidious_Dreamer wrote:A man in a white coat and long brown trousers, wearing glasses over his thin nose, walks through the coffee room near to the entrance of the great Pokémon Laboratory. He hears a knock on the door and makes his way into the foyer in order answer the door. Once he opens it, he sees a young man still obviously pondering over which Pokémon he was going to choose.

"well, I don't know yet, but I'm undecided on which starter I'm going to get, I feel that a Water or Grass type would work... but we can only see, but I'll choose soon enough." not knowing that he had just spoken out loud, the assistant could only laugh.

"Hehe, it seems that you are very keen to obtain a new partner this morning, yes? Well I'm sorry to tell you that the Professor had to leave early this morning to investigate an odd sighting at Lake verity, so it might be faster if you make your way to the lake and try and find him there instead. Sorry for the hassle." The assistant said while trying to smile and not offend the keen Pokémon Trainer.

DM simply looks up with the laugh, and is a bit startled to notice that someone was on the door. And had heard every word that DM had said. Facepalming and grumbling, embarrased, DM can only listen in silence as the guy, that he only could assume was a lab assistant, continued his spiel.

"Hehe, it seems that you are very keen to obtain a new partner this morning, yes? Well I'm sorry to tell you that the Professor had to leave early this morning to investigate an odd sighting at Lake verity, so it might be faster if you make your way to the lake and try and find him there instead. Sorry for the hassle."

And that's where things got a bit rough mentally, but outside, DM was cool and calm as he grins at the guy, before beginning to speak once again.

"That's fine, but I'm curious- just where is the Professor now anyway? and where would you have to go to find him. But one last thing otherwise, can you tell me something about the water and grass starters in this region as well? Thanks a lot."

Standing still, and hoping that Barry doesn't see him yet, DM waits to see how the guy in the lab coat will respond, while noting that the inside of the lab looks very nice...

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:15 pm

"That's fine, but I'm curious- just where is the Professor now anyway? and where would you have to go to find him. But one last thing otherwise, can you tell me something about the water and grass starters in this region as well? Thanks a lot." DM said, hoping to gain more information out of the assistant.

"Well, If I know the professor, he's probably still at the lake as he is rather thorough when investigating urgent matters. SO you best start heading all the way back past Twinleaf Town and onto Lake Verity."

DM decides to do just that, but stops off first at the local PokéMart. With his pack definitely much larger than it used to be, he heads off towards lake Verity.

Proceed to Lake Verity. (You may feel free to skip Route 201, if you wish)
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down