Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just exploring here.

2 posters

Go down

Just exploring here. Empty Just exploring here.

Post by Kanta Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:45 pm

With a new Pokémon partner in tow, and a fresh smile on your face, you stroll back into the lovely grasses of Route 201. Here you can find many interesting and new Pokémon, and now that you have a partner, you can stroll through the thick grasses without much trepidation. If you are lucky, you might even stumble upon some rarer Pokémon, or even berries, which many find useful on their journeys.
After the professor was out of sight Barry turned to Kanade, and challenged her immediately. "Hehe, well, now that he's out of the way, wanna test them out? I'll see you back in Twinleaf Town and we'll battle it out there. Don't be late, or I'll have to fine you!" Barry turned and walked in the direction of his home town, leaving Kanade and Turtwig alone at Lake Verity.

Turtwig tilted his head, wondering where his friend Chimchar was off to. He was startled out of his thoughts when he heard, "Come on, let's go," from the girl that summoned him. "Twiiig," the little turtle sang, as he happily followed her. Kanade made a silent apology to Barry, as she was not in a hurry to Twinleaf Town, and would probably show up "late". I hope I don't get fined, she giggled. The little Turtwig looked up at her questioningly.

The trainer wanted to take a stroll through the thick grass in Route 201, and let her new companion take a stretch from being cramped up in the PokéBall for so long, as well as a breather from the battle with the Starly. "Hey little guy," she said with adoration as she stopped in her tracks, bent down to Turtwig's level, and began petting him on the the side of his head. "You did great back there." Kanade mentally scolds herself for not saying this earlier.

"Turt?" The Pokémon asked and leaned into Kanade's hand, rubbing it back affectionately with his cheek. Turtwig had been observing her during their walk, and decided already that he liked Kanade very much; he especially liked being praised and petted. With a soft expression, one that she rarely shows in front of others, Kanade said, "You know, at first I wanted a fire Pokémon to be my partner. But... for a grass Pokémon, you're pretty awesome."

"And from looking at Chimchar," she laughed, "I guess its personality suits Barry more than it suits me." Turtwig stared at her as she rambled on, "I don't know if the professor is letting me keep you or not, but I really like you." Turtwig continued to listen only with a slight, flabbergasted look this time. Immediately after, he gave her a big, lovingly smile that made Kanade's heart swell.

Sighing and frowning a bit at the sad thought of having to return Turtwig, she bent down and picked up the Pokémon. "Twig?" Kanade cradled Turtwig with one arm, and pointed off in the direction where Barry his Pokémon went off to with the other arm. "Anyways," dismissing all unhappy thoughts, "when we return there," she wiggled her index figure that was still pointing at Twinleaf Town, "you're going to have to battle your buddy Chimchar." He looked over at Kanade with an expression she couldn't quite make out. "But--" Kanade paused as she spotted a berry bush. "I guess we could be a little late huh?" The girl quickly added with a small smile and with Turtwig in her arm, she walked towards it.
Kanta
Kanta

Back to top Go down

Just exploring here. Empty Re: Just exploring here.

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:21 am

"I guess we could be a little late huh?"

The Turtwig was over the moon that she had suggested that they stop by the Berry tree. He was rather hungry and delighted at the thought of an early lunch. He quickly sprung out of Kanade's arms and raced towards the tree, he ran around it about three times before he just couldn't contain himself any longer and jumped up at the tree, trying to snap one of the juicy Oran Berries for his hot little tummy.

At this moment, Kanade spotted something out of the ordinary. A black spike that was perched at the top of the tree. The more she looked at it, the more she realised it looked like the shape of the music note atop the head of a Chatot. Could it be? All the way down here? A Chatot? She realised too late as the bird immediately swooped down and smacked the little Grass-type on the head for being so greedy.

Turtwig's eyes began to swell up and it nearly broke Kanade's heart. There must be something she could do to aid her new friend, right?
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanta Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:18 pm

Turtwig was ecstatic at the sight of the berry bush-- so much that he forgot his manners. He hopped out of Kanade's arm, and began eating like he's never eaten before. "Twiiiig!" it sighed satisfactorily.

Kanade couldn't help but to coo at how cute and happy the little turtle was. "Would you look at that..." she said to no one in particular as she put her arms to her hips, and watched her Pokémon like a doting parent would watch over an infant. At this moment Kanade spotted something out of the ordinary; a black spike that was perched at the top of the tree. The more she looked at it, the more she realized it looked like the shape of the music note atop the head of a Chatot. A Chatot all the way down here...? she frowned. If that's the case then--

"Ah, oh no!" She realized too late as the bird immediately swooped down, and smacked the little Grass-type on the head for being so greedy. Turtwig's eyes began to swell up and it nearly broke Kanade's heart. There was already a pinkish mark on his forehead. The trainer quickly rushed over to Turtwig to shield him from getting anymore damage from the Chatot. "Are you hurt Turtwig?" Kneeling down on one knee, she took him into her arms again, and mustered up the courage to confront the flying-Pokémon.

Somehow Kanade's words didn't come out the way she wanted to. "Uhh--- hey! Umm... could you please not attack anymore? We're sorry about the berries and all..." she turned to Turtwig, "isn't that right?" she continued in a hushed voice. At this point the tears spilled from Turtwig's eyes as it wailed. Okay, she wasn't expecting that for an answer. Kanade fixed her eyes on the Chatot that circled around her and Turtwig, and shouted at it with more assertion this time. "You really hurt his feelings by flying in unexpectedly like that! Not to mention, you also attacked! Now apologize! I already said sorry and now it's your turn!"

She couldn't help but to give an exasperated sigh as the Chadot gave her a smug look from above before bursting into laughter. "Cha-cha-cha~ dot. Dot," it taunted. The girl furrowed her brows at this provocation as she glared at Chatot. It glared back with equal, if not more, intensity than Kanade. "Shh..." Kanade still comforted Turtwig, while continuing her staring contest with Chatot.

After seeming to have calmed down a bit, and seeing how brave his trainer was, Turtwig put up the same front as he cried out, "Turt, turt, turt, turt? Twiiig, turtwig, turtwig. Turt. Turt-turt-turt, twig!" Kanade broke her gaze from the enemy as she looked down at Turtwig with a surprised look.

For some reason, Chatot stopped laughing as it flew closer towards Kanade and Turtwig. The girl flinched a little as the bird approached, closing the gap between them. She hugged Turtwig closer to her. It leaned its head to the left... then to the right, as if it were observing Turtwig with a critical eye. To her surprise, Chatot smirked at the turtle in approval, and stuck its wing out as if it was saying 'heh. you're quite alright'!

After seeing a compassionate (maybe even apologetic?) expression from Chatot, Kanade felt that it was safe now to let Turtwig out of her arms again.
Kanta
Kanta

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:08 am

OOC: If that's the case, then-- what? Where is that train of thought going?

A few second ago, that Chatot was a menace. Flying around like that, how could she be like that. She must've known that the Turtiwg was only trying for some food. Even if this was the tree that the Chatot was sitting in at the time, she still had no right to act the way she did.

"Cha-cha-cha~ dot. Dot,"

But, after the Grass-type had calmed down, he began to speak. "Turt, turt, turt, turt? Twiiig, turtwig, turtwig. Turt. Turt-turt-turt, twig!"

And it seemed that there was change of heart in the poor Flying-type. And she extended her wing out to the Turtwig in order to recognise him as a worthy. Then Turtwig was finally let loose of the tight grip Kanade has of him and extended his leg to the bird. The two "shook hands" and things seemed to be fine. Turtwig had had a feed, the Chatot was happy, and Kanade had distilled the situation within moments of the issue occuring.

The only thing left to do was beat Barry in a battle. Whether she could do that was another story.

Proceed to Twinleaf Town
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum