Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bouncing in to Action

2 posters

Go down

Bouncing in to Action Empty Bouncing in to Action

Post by muffinluvr Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:30 pm

Geo Xi

Geo stepped in making as little noise as possible. Trying to contain his excitement he thought to himself, "Get in, get a Pokémon, get out. Get in, get a Pokémon, get out." Unfortuanately, a reasercher who happened to pass holding a spearow said just a little to enthusiasticly, "Welcome! Are you a new trainer? "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" screamed the spearow. "Oh sorry", the researcher repplied. "His voice box was damaged when he was attacked by rival fearow." "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH" It repeated in it's high voice. Geo silently prayed that he was not going to be forced upon by that obnoxious buffoon. Following the scientist, he found himself in a small room. "Hello, you must be Geoffry. Your the last young trainer to recieve your Pokémon today. Im sorry that your selection will probably be limmited to what is left." Said Professor Birch. All the hope in side of Geo died as quickly as a fish in a tank of starving sharks. Loser spearow was going to be his only choice. At that moment a small gulpin entered the room through a small door, eventually followed by a skitty and spoink. "Here are your choices" sounded the professor. As Geo walked over to the three, the skitty started hissing and quickly ran around the room destroying anything and scratching everyone in it's path. "Well this day gets better and better" Geo thought to himself. After about ten minutes when the skitty was finally caught and thrown in its cage, the professor weakly said, "What will it be". Geo thought to himself that he didn't want fatty, so... "Can I have Spoink?"

muffinluvr

Back to top Go down

Bouncing in to Action Empty Re: Bouncing in to Action

Post by firewater Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:05 pm

Professor Birch grimaces at the kid who seems to be out of his mind, but he doesn't say much other than grin in surprise at the kid's wanting a Spoink. Carefully walking over to him, Birch clears his throat before speaking.

"Um hello there son, you see we do actually have many of those Pokémon on the wall, so there's no need to be afraid or worried. However, if you truly want a Spoink, I'll be glad to get you one, just tell me your name son, so I can give you a PokéDex and some other supplies, as well as your Spoink."

Birch waits patiently to see the child's reaction...

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinluvr Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:28 pm

With mixed feelings, Geo recited his name. He was relieved to get his choice, but, judging from the Professor's reaction, was it good one? Is spoink one of those semi-good Pokémon you look for, but end up storing in a box? Is this a day he would look back on and regret?

muffinluvr

Back to top Go down

Post by firewater Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:22 pm

Birch grins, before repeating the name slowly.

"Well Geo, it's nice to meet you, and with this Spoink here, I hope that you'll go far in your training."

As Birch turns to finish filling out the information, he later hands Geo a PokéDex, before he continues to speak.

"Well Geo it's good to meet you and I hope that everything goes well. you see, after I've gotten you registered as a trainer, we have to go for a practical exam. Unfortunately, my healing machine is on the fritz, but at any rate, I've got some items for you on the table. Either way, we can go out to Route 101 after you've collected them, but do you have any more questions? before we move out that is."

As Birch waits a bit, he steps back, revealing some Oran berries, a Revive, a few potions and a couple of Full Heals. At any rate, Geo grins as there was a map on the table as well.

Geo recieves: 1x Revive, 2x Potions, 2x Full Heals, 3x Oran Berries, a PokéDex, Town Map

Advance to Route 101

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down