BG's Chronicles: Sinnoh Region-Start. Act 1, Part 1. "I guess we start now."

Go down

BG's Chronicles: Sinnoh Region-Start. Act 1, Part 1. "I guess we start now."

Post by The Black Glove on Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:34 pm

You find yourself in a route filled with grassy areas where Pokémon may be lurking around. You are a little scared of the situation and stop for a second to take your bearing and remember which direction Sandgem town is. A split second later, a hasty character races up the path leading out of Twinleaf Town and collides right into you. The two of you hit the ground hard and you hear a voice from underneath you somewhere. "Oi, get the heck off'a me! If you don't get off me in the next 2 seconds I'm going to fine you $1,000,000. That's right, I'm in a hurry here, can't you tell?"
The eternally lost wanderer, BG checked his map once more. "I know that Prof. Elm's Lab is supposed to be in New Bark Town..." he pondered, retracing his steps "But I can't figure out why the map keeps saying to go in the same direction..." he tore it in half in his anger. "Augh! Why does this have to be so hard?!"

WHAM!

"Geez, that was way harder..." the masked martial artist rubbed the back of his head.

"Oi, get the heck off'a me!" came a voice.

Strange... he thought Is that voice coming from the ground?

"If you don't get off me in the next 2 seconds I'm going to fine you $1,000,000! That's right, I'm in a hurry here, can't you tell?"

Our intrepid explorer didn't need to be told twice (he didn't have that kind of cash!), and moved faster than if he'd sat on a Charmander's flame. The kid was a bit shorter than he was. Bright blonde hair and such. Judging by his earlier statement, and the fact that he was running without looking, BG judged him to be the impacient type. "Sorry." he apologized. "Hey, I don't suppose you can tell me the way to New Bark Town, can you?"
The Black Glove

View user profile http://z7.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_Tensai/index.php

Back to top Go down

Re: BG's Chronicles: Sinnoh Region-Start. Act 1, Part 1. "I guess we start now."

Post by firewater on Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:28 pm

"Hmph, I could, but I don't give information to people I don't know yet... nah, I'm kidding."

The blond haired kid grins as he gets off of the ground before he gets started with talking... really, really fast.

"Well then, you owe me 1,000,000 dollars for this information, but yeah, I know where New Bark Town is... it's on another Continent if that's what you are looking for. As it is, I'm heading towards Sandgem Town now, but before we leave, you should know that I'm your rival, and with that information, I should learn the name of the person I'll defeat every time. So I'm Barry, what's your name kid?"

For once, Barry seems to not move as he waits for your response...

firewater
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BG's Chronicles: Sinnoh Region-Start. Act 1, Part 1. "I guess we start now."

Post by The Black Glove on Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:24 pm

Our intrepid hero gave a long, low whistle. "Another continent? I must have gotten really lost..." He thought to himself. "Well, there was that night I woke up feeling kinda seasick..."

"As it is," the kid continued "I'm heading towards Sandgem Town now, but before we leave, you should know that I'm your rival, and with that information, I should learn the name of the person I'll defeat every time. So I'm Barry, what's your name kid?"

BG was confused to say the least. "Wait- we just met! How can we be rivals if you don't even know what my goals are? Well," he admitted "unless you're looking for New Bark Town as well. Anyways," he offered his hand "You can call me BG. Just about everyone else does."

Something hit him at that point. "Wait... you're looking for a rival, and you're headed for a town... I bet you're a new trainer! Tell you what, you let me accompany you to this place, and I'll agree to your rival challenge or whatever."
The Black Glove

Back to top Go down

Post by firewater on Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:29 pm

Barry grins at BG before responding.

"Well then, that worked out pretty well, but sure, I'll take you over to Sandgem, it's where the professor, Professor Birch lives and gives Pokémon to beginning trainers, so yeah, I am a new trainer. At any rate, I'll show you where Sandgem is, but we're going to race rival, and if you lose, you owe me another 500000 dollars. got me?"

And with that, Barry leaps away into action, still in sight, but still quite a ways away down the road. However, before he gets too far, he rushes back to BG and responds.

"Hey, to answer your question... pretty much because I can, and the other guy didn't even talk to me, just walked on to Sandgem... lousy.... but anyway, you'll never beat me. but yeah, let's get our starter Pokémon!"

So as Barry launches away in a cloud of dust, BG simply trails, relaxing and looking into the sights of this new world...

firewater
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Glove on Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:38 pm

BG gave a sigh. Where did that guy get so much energy from? He normally would have just relaxed and let Barry go on ahead, but he needed to know where he was headed. "Time to shift into a higher gear" he muttered, taking a sprinter's stance.

"Entei no..." flames began to build themselves under the soles of his feet, slowly growing in power until... "Ontei! (Step!)" With the aid of Entei's flames, BG's dash boosted up to top speed quickly, allowing him to keep just within viewing range of the energetic rival. With no time to loose, they both rocketed off towards Sandgem Town.
The Black Glove

Back to top Go down

Post by firewater on Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:42 pm

Regardless, things aren't as fast as BG would like, but as it was, seeing Barry flat out on the ground having tripped on a rock was satisfying to him as he slows to a stop. Fortunately, Barry had fallen right in front of Sandgem town, and it was only the work of a few minutes for BG to walk into town, as a fuming Barry picks himself up.

Proceed to Sandgem Town

firewater
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down