Professor Birch's Lab

Go down

Professor Birch's Lab

Post by firewater on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:53 pm

Walking through the door of the lab, you see a somewhat heavyset gentleman rustling through some papers, before he notices you and quickly stops, before walking over to you and greeting you heartily.

"Hello there new trainers, this is Professor Birch here and I'm happy to see that all of you are wanting to start your new journeys here in Hoenn. What I'd like to do is get an idea on your personality is, and what you feel is the best starter Pokémon for you. So once we've got that out of the way, we can get started with licensing you and getting you started on your journey, by giving you a taste of the practical level of things that you probably never saw in Pokémon school or anything of that sort. Anyway, here's the list of starters, and I'll give you some time to figure out which one you would like...

Starter List:

Torchic
Treecko
Mudkip
Makuhita
Spoink
Electrike
Skitty
Swablu
Nincada
Gulpin

(OOC): I'd like to get an idea of your RP abilities, so we'll do a bit of an RP, starting here with getting your starter. Once that's over with, along with the practical exam, you'll be ready to go.

firewater
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum