Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professor Birch's Training Session

Go down

Professor Birch's Training Session Empty Professor Birch's Training Session

Post by firewater Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:10 pm

(OOC): you have to start here before you do anything else, just name the thread "Training Session"

"After receiving your starter Pokémon, you and Professor Birch go for a short stroll down Route 101 so you can learn the basics of being a Pokémon trainer. However, something chilling occurs, and it's up to you to fix the problem. Earlier responses determine if you are rewarded or not, but at any rate, once you've finished here, you're ready for your journey.

RP Starts Here:

As you and Professor Birch walk out of Littleroot Town he begins to talk a bit to explain things.

"Well, it's good to see that your new Pokémon likes you quite a bit for just starting, but we should start with the basics. For one thing, in the wilderness and routes, you can find many Pokémon and trainers, but here, you don't really find that many trainers to start with. However, the fact is that with your own Pokémon it's much safer. Once you get off the regular path, there are plenty of Pokémon to find. Granted, in the past few years thanks to immigration from other regions, there are Pokémon from other regions around here, but it doesn't matter, i'll explain that later. The first thing you need to know is how to battle. You see, when a trainer challenges another trainer to a Pokémon battle, it's common courtesy, unless in extreme circumstances to accept their challenge. Granted, I haven't done this in a while, and my kid is a bit better at this, but at any rate i'm ready if you are- I'll show you the basics of battling before I explain, so prepare yourself!

Grinning, he quickly adds.

"And don't worry about injuries, I've got enough items to heal your Pokémon afterward as well."

As Professor Birch readies a PokéBall, you stand ready, hoping that you are ready to win your first battle...

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down