Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friend for life

2 posters

Go down

A friend for life Empty A friend for life

Post by Salamencia Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:37 pm

With his battle vs. Barry finally finished, and ending in victory for his own Chimchar, Sal walked triumphantly back to Sandgem Town, with Chimchar now on his shoulder. He re-entered the Pokémon Laboratory, and this time Professor Rowan was indeed inside. He cleared his throat before announcing his return.

“Um… professor? You wanted to see me?” he asked timidly.
Salamencia
Salamencia

Back to top Go down

A friend for life Empty Re: A friend for life

Post by firewater Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:50 pm

Yet again, the lab assistants sigh at the shock and screech of terror as Professor Rowan and his Magmortar again surprised someone who hadn't knocked on his door, but he didn't seem as angry as usual about it. In fact he'd seemed to be expecting the kid, based on the attitude, and the speed at which Magmortar was returned. But the lab assistants simply went back to work as Rowan and the kid walked on.

"and that's why you need to knock...er what's your name son?"

"Anyway, that's not important, what is important is the job I am about to offer you, so are you interested in it first?"

As Professor Rowan finishes talking and yelling at him, Sal was a bit confused, but still had a decision to make...

WHat would he do?

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Salamencia Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:51 pm

"A job?" Sal asked, a little surprised after the yelling he recieved for being rash. "Sure, I'll take it, it sounds like it could be interesting. Oh, and my name's Sal." he concluded.
Salamencia
Salamencia

Back to top Go down

Post by firewater Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:56 pm

"Hmph, well said Sal- you see, I have a new device, named a PokéDex, and it can collect data on any Pokémon you have seen, with that and your Chimchar, my request to you is this- go through Hoenn and find as many Pokémon as you can, using this PokéDex. Regardless, things will be tough, but they will be helpful. I can at least give you the starter check for all trainers, but the fact is that my assistant has all of my extra PokéBalls, and she's on route 202- so that may be a good place for you to go. But good luck."

As Professor Rowan shakes Sal's hand and leads him to the door, things seem to be looking upwards for the young trainer.

PokéDex and 2000 PokéDollars get!

you can now advance to route 202!

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down