scared and alone attacked at first step

Go down

scared and alone attacked at first step

Post by riolu96 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:48 pm

Riolu slowly walks into the grassy feild of route 201 and gets nocked over rudely by a strange boy "hey look where your going" the boy shouts at Riolu taking his stuffed toy. Riolu gets up dust's himself of and starts to get angry "get of that that was the last thing my mum and dad gave me and its my favroute thing in the hole wide world" Riolu shouts at the boy. "woh take it easy there mate i was only looking so chill any way" looking at his watch he shouts "oh man im late to get my first Pokémon so see ya". Riolu looks at his stuffed riolu and sighs whispering the words "i miss you mum and dad".

Last edited by riolu96 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

riolu96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: scared and alone attacked at first step

Post by DTG6407 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:28 pm

"Woah. Actually nevermind, I forgot that my watch is a bit fast." Barry recalled walking back to the boy he had just ran into. He noticed a rather glum look on his face as he stared at his Pokedoll. Barry felt a little sad seeing the expression on his face and decided the kid could use a friend and some cheering up.

"My name's Barry, what's yours? I'm on my way to Sandgem Town where Professor Rowan is gonna give me my first Pokémon. Do you like Pokémon too?" Barry asked, referring to the Pokedoll. "You should totally come with me! It'd be great to have a some company on my way there. Please?"

Barry got to his knees rather dramatically and put his hands together as if he were praying and began pleading with all his heart for Riolu to accompany him to Sandgem Town, and Professor Rowan's lab.

"Come on, you just gotta come with me!"

What will Riolu do?
DTG6407

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by riolu96 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:22 am

"Ok then i never knew what my real name was so i call myself Riolu but you can call me Rio and your the first person to speak to me in ten years" Riolu said glumly. "so shall we go" he added.

riolu96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidious_Dreamer on Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:55 am

OOC: Riolu96, you will need to provide more in your posts every time you type - a good thing to think about is extending your sentences, and trying to make a post of at least 150 words.

"Ok then i never knew what my real name was so i call myself Riolu but you can call me Rio and your the first person to speak to me in ten years" Riolu said glumly.

Barry cocked his head slightly, trying to work out what in the world had happened to this kid such that no-one would have even bothered to open their mouth and have a chat for 10 years. THAT! My friends, that was a mystery that needed solving. But Barry didn't have time to wait, he was ever so desperate to get his first Pokémon and move into the Pokémon world. Oh boy was he ready!

"So shall we go?" Rio added.

"Ah yeah, totally. See this is how it goes! You and me, we're a gonna race our way to Sandgem Town! And if your even a fraction late by my count, you'll owe me $1,000,000. Ok? Good, seeya!" Barry grinned. And with that, he was off, racing as hard as his two little legs could take him.

He left so fast, he didn't even give Rio time to respond. So would Rio follow in any case?

~ Norigi ~ Male Bulbasaur ~ Level 5 ~
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by riolu96 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:33 am

"Unfortunatly for you Barry ten years gave me plenty of time to train so im very fast and if your late by a second il fine you $25,000,000 so you better get runnin."Rio said shooting ahead of Barry.

"Fine then il beat you and everyone else ahead of me." Barry shouted out of breath and trying to run faster.

"Ha id like to see you try buddy."Rio said easily running further and further away from Barry.

riolu96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTG6407 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:13 pm

"Oh, you're not going to get away from me that easily!" Barry said, pushing himself to catch up to Rio.

He was panting heavily from the exhaustion and began to trip a bit 'casuing him to in turn lose speed and fall further behind Rio. Damn, this kid is fast! Barry thought ti himself. He was liking him already. He seemed competitive just like him and looked like he was fighting his hardest to beat Barry. Barry liked being taken this serious. However as he kept pushing himself harder and harder to catch up to Rio he ended up tripping over his won feet and doing a spectacular face plant right in the dirt. He came down rather fast and hard as his face met the dirt, bits of it getting in his mouth as he yelled out in surprise while going down.

"Owww..." Barry moaned as he laid in the dirt for a few moments, not bothering to lift his face off of the ground. "That didn't feel good."

He slowly arched his back so that he could bring his face up to see Rio, spitting out the dirt as he did. He rather disliked the taste. Barry's face was bright red with embarrassment, and from the blood rushing to his face because of the pain. Barry held his face with both his hands for a bit as the pain seared through him. Some small cuts formed on his cheeks, nothing that major or noteworthy really. After deciding to stop trying to hide his face he checked the cuts for blood which gave off very little of said fluid. Barry took a minute to get to his feet, where he then straightened out his clothes and caught up to Rio whom had stopped to see what the commotion was about.
DTG6407

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by riolu96 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:19 pm

Struggling to not start crying with laughter Rio say's"you ok Barry cause that was quite a performance back there"."Anyway" Rio continued to say"we are almost at Sandgem town ". "I'd say about another two minuit's walking but I bet you can still run can't you" Rio say's handing barry a bottle of water.

"Huh" Barry moaned getting up of the floor. "oh yeah sure I can" Barry say's taking the water out of Rio's hand.

"Ok then on your mark's, get set, go" Rio shout's as Barry shoot's of into the distance followed closley by Rio.

riolu96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTG6407 on Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:15 pm

With Barry quickly recovering from his recent tumble and fall he was glad to see that he could cheer the kid up a bit and make him laugh, even if it was at his own expense. He got himself up and brushed off his clothes before being handed a bottle of water from Rio. He politely took the bottle and opened it up before downing the whole thing in one humongous chug before crushing the bottle in his hand and tossing it aside on the ground.

"You okay, Barry? 'Cause that was quite a performance back there," Rio started, "Anyway, we are almost at Sandgem Town. I'd say about another two minutes of walking but I bet you can still run, can't you?"

Barry looked over at Rio with a grin on his face, taking his response as a challenge. "Oh yeah sure I can!" He replies.

"Ok then on your marks, get set, go!" Rio shouted, prompting Barry to rocket off ahead of Rio with Rio following close behind him. Within a few minutes the two of them quickly reach Sandgem Town where Rio stopped to catch his breath while Barry continued to rush off into nearby laboratory, far too excited to contain his excitement.

Proceed to Sandgem Town
DTG6407

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down