Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunt for a starter!

2 posters

Go down

Hunt for a starter! Empty Hunt for a starter!

Post by Poke_Hunter Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:54 am

Amidst the sandy ground and the clumps of trees that you can find everywhere in Sandgem Town, among the smell of the salty air, the sweet tree sap and at certain times of the day, the beautiful smell of a home-cooked meal, you will find, nestled in the forested area, a beautiful tall and white building, which has all the tailing and expected majesty of a Pokémon Professor's Laboratory. The grounds around the lab are so well-kept you would expect the grass alone around this place is looked after by about seven people. The beautifully round shrubs and many a white pebble stone line entrance to this grand place. What lies inside, is something your heart desires most as a young trainer on a journey. Come inside and receive what's waiting for you...

Still snickering at Barry's faceplant, Hunter finally arrived at Sandgem town. It was a buzz of activity - Hunter was having a good time. The place was so new to him - the people, the smells, the general atmosphere. Enjoying himself Hunter went off at his own pace, exploring the town. He'd have plenty of time to get a starter he thought.

Shame he thought wrong.

Poke_Hunter

Back to top Go down

Hunt for a starter! Empty Re: Hunt for a starter!

Post by DTG6407 Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:48 pm

Before he had a chance to even react Barry exploded with excitement at the site of Prof. Rowan's grand laboratory. Barry's eyes widened and with a loud "YEAH, BABY!" he quickly rushed off again, apparently completely forgetting his previous mishap as he disregarded the path and ran across the neatly mowed lawn cutting onto the pathway as he headed for the door. A little taken back by Barry's over-enthusiastic attitude and blatant disregard for people's property Hunter slowly followed behind him at his own pace while remembering to use the spiffy looking walkway instead of cutting across the grass like Barry.

"HEY! GET THE HELL OFF MY LAWN YOU LITTLE BRAT! I JUST MOWED IT THIS MORNING! THERE'S A REASON WE SPEND SO MUCH TIME SETTING UP THAT PATHWAY YOU KNOW!"

Barry shrieked as a rather slim looking figure emerged from the front of the laboratory and began shouting at the top of it's lungs at him. The figure hadn't noticed Hunter as he calmly made his way down the mentioned path. Barry jumped at the sound of the man's voice despite it being a bit nasally. He nearly tripped over himself again but managed to regain his balance fairly easily and scurry over to take a spot beside Hunter.

"Ah, why hello there young man. How can I help you today?" The slim looking man said from the door way of the laboratory. The question was aimed at Hunter whom the main probably deemed more respectable and mature as Barry's eyes widened, looking inside of the lab too see if he could spot anything interesting or cool.
DTG6407
DTG6407

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke_Hunter Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:10 pm

Hunter couldn't help it - he erupted in gales of laughter. After a good 30 seconds, he could finally will himself to say "Sorry about my friend here. I'm here to pick up a starter Pokémon. Is Professor Rowan in? I can't wait to get it - I came all the way from Sunyshore!"

Suddenly realizing he wanted to look his best, his took of his still-slightly dirty hat and dusted it down throughly as he waited for a reply. Said reply was:

Poke_Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by DTG6407 Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:02 pm

"Ooh, perhaps we should put a sign up. We've been getting a lot of trainers coming by recently looking for their first Pokémon." The scientist said, rubbing the back of his neck before returning it to his large lab coat pocket. "He's not here, sorry kids. He's over at Lake Verity doing some research. You guys probably shouldn't bother him, if you want you can just wait here until he gets back."

"What? He's not here?!" Barry exclaimed, snapping back into reality. "Wait, Lake Verity. I know how to get there from here, come on Hunter let's go!"

"Wait, no! I just told you- Argh! Doesn't that friend of yours ever slow down?" The frustrated scientist asked rhetorically, turning away from Hunter and back into the lab while shaking his head in dismay.

Barry motioned to run across the grass again, but stopped dead in his tracks as he remembered what happened last time. He meekly turned and ran down the pathway instead before sprinting off out of Sandgem Town, probably towards Lake Verity.

With not many options to choose from, it looks like Hunter only has one choice to act upon this time: Follow Barry to Lake Verity.

You may now proceed directly to Lake Verity
DTG6407
DTG6407

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down