Starting off bumpy..

Go down

Starting off bumpy..

Post by AutoTuneTheDeaf on Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:05 pm

You find yourself in a route filled with grassy areas where Pokémon may be lurking around. You are a little scared of the situation and stop for a second to take your bearing and remember which direction Sandgem town is. A split second later, a hasty character races up the path leading out of Twinleaf Town and collides right into you. The two of you hit the ground hard and you hear a voice from underneath you somewhere. "Oi, get the heck off'a me! If you don't get off me in the next 2 seconds I'm going to fine you $1,000,000. That's right, I'm in a hurry here, can't you tell?"

"Eeeh. I can tell you're a clumsy oaf. That's for sure!" Dezmond replied to the stranger.

"Get. Off. Of Me!" replied the person in a slurred voice. Dezmond quickly rolled off of the stranger and jumped back onto his feet. As the stranger regained his footing, he replied in a firm voice "Well, since you got off of me quickly enough, i wont have to fine you. Lucky boy."

"Mmm, good to hear" Dezmond said in a sarcastic tone. "So what's your name, chap?" asked the stranger.

"Dezmond... Dezmond Konstantinovic." Dezmond then began to study the stranger whom he had just met. "So... Wadda 'bout you? What's your name?"

(OOC: Hey what's up guys? New here, first post, you know the deal. I'd appreciate if you had anything to tell me regarding the post i just made. Criticism, pointing out errors, ect. Thanks! P.S.: Kon*Stan*Tine*Ovich (If you having problems))
AutoTuneTheDeaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Starting off bumpy..

Post by DTG6407 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:17 pm

(OOC: Hey there ^^. Just a word of advice, try not to control the NPC's too much. You didn't do anything wrong, just putting it out there.)

"I'm Barry, and I'm going to be the worlds greatest Pokémon trainer... EVER!" Barry proclaimed rather loudly while doing a massive fist pump through the air. The volume of his voice made a few nearby Starly flee from their tree in fright. "I'm on my way to Sandgem Town now actually, to get my first Pokémon. What about you? What are you doing wandering around here all by yourself?"

You take a few moments to explain your situation to Barry whom grins at the mention of you becoming a Pokémon trainer.

"You? A Pokémon trainer?" Barry begins cackling wildly with laughter. "Oh please, I'd probably wipe the FLOOR with you! That's it, you're coming with me to Sandgem and once we get our 'mon we're gonna THROW DOWN! Aww yeah, baby!"

And with that, before you can even get a word out, Barry turns from you and begins sprinting down the path towards Sandgem Town.

"Come on, our first battle as rivals will be a test of speed. Race me!"
DTG6407

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AutoTuneTheDeaf on Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:38 pm

"Вы не можете быть серьезными.." (You Can't be serious...) Dezmond mumbled to himself and began running towards Barry in a vain attempt to beat him to Sandgem Town. When they reached the city limits, Barry slowed to a stop and began taunting Dezmond who was a few meters behind him. "Jeeeze, if it's THAT easy to beat you in a race, beating you in a Pokémon fight will be the most easiest thing i've ever done in my life!" After regaining his breath, Dezmond replied "Awww, shut it, Barry. A race and a Pokémon fight are two different things."
Barry smirked. He then noticed something. "Say, you have a Russian accent. I've never heard one in real life."

"Haha, yeah i grew up in a Russian family. Learned English in school, but i'll tell you about that later, Alright, let's go, lead the way."
AutoTuneTheDeaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTG6407 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:08 pm

"Wow, that's pretty cool man!" Barry said with the usual over-enthusiastic tone he always had. He continued to lead Dezmond further down route 201 and closer to Sandgem Town. The entire time Barry continued to spew random facts about Pokémon, quite proud of the random bits of information he knew.

"... And did you know that some Pokémon can only evolve through stones? Isn't that pretty sick?" Barry said, finally seeming to stop talking as he noticed the sign that clearly stated "Sandgem Town." On it.

"Yeah! We're here, see ya later man! I'm off to get my Pokémon!" Barry said, rushing off again while Dezmond decided to not give chase and instead hang back and read the sign.

Sandgem Town. Home to the world famous Pokémon Professor, Prof. Rowan. Dezmond read in his head. The sign looked rather old and weather while he spotted a much newer looking notice set up right beside it. Dezmond turned his attention to that one and began reading it in his head. NOTICE TO ALL ASPIRING Pokémon TRAINERS: The Prof. is currently out at the moment doing some important research at Lake Verity. We would ask that you please not disturb him unless it is absolutely vital. Also, please stay off the grass when entering the laboratory. There is a pathway for a reason.

Dezmond chuckled as he continued on into Sandgem to find Barry and give him the news. Preferably before he got himself in trouble.

Advance to Sandgem Town
DTG6407

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down