And may it begin..

Go down

And may it begin..

Post by AutoTuneTheDeaf on Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:11 pm

Dezmond ran around the town until he found Barry. "Hey, Barry, stop for a second, i have something to tell you!"

"What, what is it!?"

"The professor isn't at the lab right now. He's at Lake Verity doing important research... Or so the sign says... What should we do?"

"Oh that question. I know that question, it's easy, simple. we should..
AutoTuneTheDeaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And may it begin..

Post by DTG6407 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:50 pm

As Dezmond quickly entered Sandgem Town in search of Barry he soon found that he was too late, spotting the overly-excited trainer sprawling on the grass in front of the Professor's lab. In the doorway of the laboratory was a slim figure in a white lab coat with his glasses pushed up on his face, he appeared to be yelling at Barry which is probably what 'caused him to be sketching out on the ground.

As Barry came running off of the grass and headed for the pathway that led to the Prof. laboratory Dezmond quickly intervened before he got himself into any more trouble.

"Hey, Barry, stop for a second, i have something to tell you!"

"What, what is it!?" Barry shrieked, the excitement obviously coursing through his viens.

"The professor isn't at the lab right now. He's at Lake Verity doing important research... Or so the sign says... What should we do?"

Barry's excitement faded upon hearing of the Professor's absence, but he then got an idea. "Oh that question. I know that question, it's easy, simple. we should... Go to Lake Verity! Come on, let's have another race! This time I swear I'll beat you!"

Barry gave a quick little wink before sprinting off away from Dezmond and out of town, obviously heading for Lake Verity. Dezmond gave a short sigh before jogging off after him, quickly accelerating to try and catch up with him.

Proceed to Lake Verity
DTG6407

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum