Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return to 201

2 posters

Go down

Return to 201 Empty Return to 201

Post by Poke_Hunter Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:40 pm

With a new Pokémon partner in tow, and a fresh smile on your face, you stroll back into the lovely grasses of Route 201. Here you can find many interesting and new Pokémon, and now that you have a partner, you can stroll through the thick grasses without much trepidation. If you are lucky, you might even stumble upon some rarer Pokémon, or even berries, which many find useful on their journeys.

Hunter, with his new little buddy at his heels, grinned. He had just won his first battle with relative ease and minor injuries. His borrowed Shinx stood proud as it walked next to him. He wondered if maybe, instead of the usual Piplup, Chimchar or Turtwig, he could have this guy. After all, some Kanto kid got a Pikachu once... Kash Ketchup, or something along those lines. Grinning, he broke out into a run, his little buddy hopping on his shoulder, ready to embrace adventure at the every step. Trainers? Please. Wild Pokémon? As if. Giant asteroid hurtling at him from outer space? Ea-

Hunter thought about that last one. Not likely to happen, but if it did, he was kind of screwed. Chuckling, he ran faster, until he remembered he hated running, and screeched to a stop. "Hope I grow to enjoy that. I'm going to need to with Barry around."

Poke_Hunter

Back to top Go down

Return to 201 Empty Re: Return to 201

Post by DTG6407 Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:49 pm

As Hunter began running before soon coming to a halt he contemplated many things, chuckling as his mind wandered to through some bizarre notions. Wrapped up in his own thoughts Hunter didn't notice the large, portruding rock that lay in his path. Though this rock wasn't like most other rocks. For one this rock had a face. Not to mention a rather large red nose. A lot of things about it were very peculuiar actually, but Hunter was too busy dreaming up possibilities of what was to come on his journey. This resulted in him kicking the rock rather hard in the face, 'causing him to tumble over forwards rather awkwardly and land on his head.

After righting himself he looks over to notice the rock with a face whom looks rather annoyed about being kicked. Not only that but it gave out a little cry, probably to question Hunter as to why he decided to kick it in the face.

What will Hunter do?
DTG6407
DTG6407

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke_Hunter Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:17 pm

"GAAH!" Hunter Yelled as he tripped over the rocky Pokémon. It was blue... except for a big red nose. What was it called... "NOSEPASS! Awesome!"

"..What's a Nosepass doing all the way out here?" He said. Looking at his Shinx for an answer, the little blue dog Pokémon just stared right back. Then the little rock Pokémon gave out a small cry.

"Oh man... is that a nosebleed? Do rock Pokémon even have blood?" Staring in disbelief at the little Pokémon with some kind of red substance running out of his nose, Hunter said: "Here, I learned a Herbal remedy a School." He picked a leaf off of a nearby tree, and gave it to the little Pokémon to munch on. "Sorry, little guy, I was lost in thought train longer than that one that runs off Magnets. Eat this. It'll help." Slowly, it began to chew the leaf, and the instant it swallowed, the blood stopped trickling. "There. Is that better?"

"Nooose!" came the reply, which was in a cheery sort of tone. Smiling, he said: "Want to come with us?", to which the reply was...

Last edited by Poke_Hunter on Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing a little bit to make it sound better.)

Poke_Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by DTG6407 Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:16 pm

(OOC: Nevermind, I think I can manage this. Sorry for the shortness, I'm having a bit of writers block.)

Believing that he had correctly guessed the name of the 'mon he was currently looking at Hunter took a quick look at his Shinx whom gave him a skeptical, questioning face as the teal-canine knew that his trainer was wrong. With no way to relay this message to him however he simply stared at his trainer.

"Oh man... is that a nosebleed? Do rock Pokémon even have blood?" Hunter said, noticing the nosebleed it had given the tiny rock Pokémon.

He quickly administered some kind of healing remedy he had learned in one of his classes back in school. The tiny rock Pokémon quickly gobbled up the remedy which in turn stopped it's nosebleed. It felt quite a bit better and thus it quickly warmed up to Hunter whom asked it if it would like to go with him and his Shinx. The tiny rock Pokémon smiled in approval.

"Diiiiglett!" The tiny Pokémon screeched. Hunter felt a little uneasy about his choice upon hearing this. Wouldn't a Nosepass make a... Different kind of sound? Nevertheless the Pokémon agreed to accompany Hunter and his Shinx on their quest as they pushed forward to Twinleaf Town to find Barry.

You may now proceed to Twinleaf Town.
DTG6407
DTG6407

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke_Hunter Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:40 am

(OOC: Rather large red nose + rock made me think Nosepass, but there you go.)

"Diiiiglett!" Hunter rubbed his eyes - they were a little hazy. He saw,quite clearly now, that he was talking to a Diglett.

"Oh. Diglett.

...Still Awesome!"

Poke_Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down