Someone new

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Someone new

Post by AutoTuneTheDeaf on Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:23 pm

You finally got around the mishaps trying to get yourself a new partner Pokémon, managed to beat Barry, and now it's on to bigger and better things! You step into the grasses ahead, looking to try and get further north, and no sooner do you take that step you hear a mysterious voice. "Hey you! Yes, you there with the funny look on your face. I've got something to show you." she says. You look up, and see the girl who's wearing a pink mini-skirt, a small black dress over the top, followed by pink almost knee-high boots and the cutest white beanie you've seen in a while. She has an inviting face and you move to talk with her.

In order to proceed through Route 202 you must first deal with this girl. Who could she be? Post a new thread to begin.

Dezmond left Sandgem Town heading north to meet up with the Professor's assistant - Dawn.

"Hope it'll be easy to find her. Not exactly in the mood for looking around for woman" Dezmond chuckled to himself after said remark

"That goes for you, too. Try not to wonder off too far, it's hard enough to look for my shoes!"

"Chhiiimmm-Chaar!" Light replied

" 'Atta girl."

The two continued walking down the path, passing many Pokémon minding their own business. They were nearing the spot where this "Dawn" was supposed to be.

"So you know, Light," Dezmond said "I think we make a pretty good team."

"Chhiiimm" Light replied with a smile on her face

"Glad to hear you agree."

Dezmond and Light continued North until they heard a mysterious voice.

"Hey you! Yes, you there with the funny look on your face. I've got something to show you." she says.

Dezmond lifted his head and began to search around until he noticed a girl who's wearing a pink mini-skirt, a small black dress over the top, followed by pink almost knee-high boots and a nice white beanie. "Come here!" the girl hollered to Dezmond

"Mmm, someone likes the colour 'Pink' " Dezmond said in a low tone and walked over the the girl.
AutoTuneTheDeaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Someone new

Post by DTG6407 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:43 pm

"Hey there." Dawn said rather cheerily. "You must be the new trainer that Rowan told me about." She continued as she slid her cell phone into her pocket. "He told me that your new to the Pokémon world, so you don't know how to catch Pokémon yet. I'm supposed to teach you. Oh, and I'm supposed to give you these. One sec."

Dawn lowered herself to the ground and set her bag on the grass before unclipping the front compartment and taking out six tiny little balls that all fit neatly into her small hand. She held them up to Dezmond to take.

Dezmond received 6 PokéBalls!

"Don't worry if you don't understand how to use them yet. I'll show you." Dawn clipped her bag back up and stood up straight before taking out one of her own PokéBalls. She clicked the middle button and to Dezmond's surprise the ball more than tripled in size to fill out Dawn's entire hand. She then proceeded to throw the PokéBall down on the ground where it split open in a familiar fashion to Dezmond to reveal a large red bug whom looked rather familiar to Dezmond.

"This is one of my Pokémon, Kricketune. Go ahead and say hello, Kricketune!" Dawn encouraged, to which the large red bug cried out happily. "Hey, I just remembered I still don't know your name! I'm Dawn, obviously. What's your name?" She asked.

What will Dezmond do?

Last edited by DTG6407 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
DTG6407

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AutoTuneTheDeaf on Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:41 pm

Before answering, Dezmond lifted his PokéDex and aimed the lends at the Kricketune.
"Kricketune, the Cricket Pokémon, and the evolved form of Kricketot. It can phase its many emotions with the melodies it composes. "

"Kricketune... Intesting..." Dezmond whispered to himself

"My name's Dezmond, by the way. Dezmond Konstantinovic. But of course, you can just call me Dezmond. Ooh, and i almost forgot. This is Light" Dezmond pointed at his Chimchar directing Dawn's eyes to the Pokémon.

"Oooh, that's a nice name! I also like your Chimchar. Very nice name you gave it!"

"Haha, thank you."

Dezmond started looking around impatiently waiting for something to happen. Nothing did, so he made his own move. "So, uh, you gonna teach me how to catch Pokémon, or what?" Dezmond asked Dawn, then smiled. She then smiled back before her response.
AutoTuneTheDeaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTG6407 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:19 pm

"Nice to see you're eager to get started. Alright then. The first thing we'll need to do is find a Pokémon to catch."

Dawn took a few moments to stalk around the route with Dezmond following close behind her. It didn't take long for her to find one as a lone Starly soon came into sight.

"Ah, there's one Kricketune! Hit it with some Fury Cutters then Tackle it to the ground." Dawn commanded, the tall bug responding instantly as it took off towards the flying Pokémon. Despite being at a type disadvantage Dawn and her Kricketune appeared completely fearless at the sight of their opponent. Who would be scared of a Starly anyway? The red bug with blade-like arms quickly met up with the Starly whom instantly sensed it's hostility as it watched the much bigger Pokémon sprint towards it on it's stubby little legs. Before the Starly could react however the Kricketune had reached it and began lashing it across the face with it's vicious Cutters of Fury. The tiny little bird reeled backwards in pain despite the attacks typing and quickly began to feel very bruised up. Quickly continuing the assault the Kricketune lunged forward one last time but with it's whole body as opposed to just it's blade-like arms. It smashed into the Starly and pinned it to the ground for some really good damage, thoroughly beating the crap out of it.

"Haha, alright! Nice job Kricketune. See, after you find a Pokémon you wanna capture you have to weaken it before throwing a PokéBall or else the thing will just pop back out with no trouble at all." Dawn grinned as she watched the already defeated Starly struggle to get to it's feet. "Now back away Kricketune." Dawn ordered. The Kricketune did so accordingly and returned to it's trainers side.

"Now normally," Dawn continued, reaching back into her bag and taking out a berry. "This is the point in the battle where you'd throw a PokéBall to capture the Pokémon. However I already have a Staravia and don't really want or need another Starly." She proceeded to toss the berry out to the beaten Starly whom gobbled it down without a second's hesitation before quickly flying off into the trees.

"And that's that! Do you understand? I'll supervise a little test run for you just to make sure you got the gist of it." Dawn said before looking out around the route once again. This time she noticed a familiar looking red Pokémon rushing out after a much tinier yellow Pokémon. Both were familiar to Dezmond however as he encountered some Deja Vu from route 201.

"Hey, look at that!" Dawn said, pointing out towards the chase taking place before their eyes. "I think that's a Pichu! Man, you're pretty lucky to find one of those in Sinnoh. You should try catching it!" Dawn encouraged, flashing a bit of a smile.

Faced with the same scenario from a previous adventure what will Dezmond do?
DTG6407

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AutoTuneTheDeaf on Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:31 pm

"Alright, Light. Get it's attention, then Leer it. Follow it up with an Ember."
AutoTuneTheDeaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTG6407 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:46 pm

Faced with a Kricketot Dezmond selflessly sent out Light to defend the Pichu once again, despite having witnessed the power it wields through Dawn's demonstration.

The Kricketune quickly located Dezmond and Light once again with Light standing out a few meters in front of her trainer with a deadly Leer in her eyes. The Kricketune had the misfortune of making eye contact with the fire monkey which resulted in it's joints locking up out of fear. Light's eyes returned to normal as she grinned at the sight of her attack being a success. She then proceeded to open her mouth and spew fire in the form of tiny little Embers that struck the Kricketune right in the face for some heavy damage as the attack was SOOPAH EFFECTIVE! The bug reeled backwards, shrieking in pain and brushing it's arms across it's face. It looked up at Light with a vicious stare that made it obvious that the bug was severely pissed off from that last attack. It proceeded to raise it's blade-like arms up in the air as it came in to use a move that Dezmond had just witnessed a few minutes prior. As the bug reached Light she was struck multiple times with the Kricketune's Fury-ous Cutters. Each strike hit for light damage but each consecutive hit ended up dealing great damage in the end. The bug backed off quickly as it finished it's assault on the Chimchar, allowing her to get up and regain her bearings.

Despite having being battered up pretty badly Light appeared to be relatively okay in comparison to her opponent who was clearly in a lot more pain. Both 'mon looked as though they had plenty of energy left to fight, which was confirmed as Dezmond saw the bug like Pokémon take a second to catch it's breath before rushing in with it's arms high in the air again, ready for another Fury Cutter.
DTG6407

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AutoTuneTheDeaf on Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:58 pm

"Okay light, dodge the Fury Cutter and then Ember it, followed with a headbutt
AutoTuneTheDeaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTG6407 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:34 pm

Light sighed in relief as it was ordered to dodge the Kricketune's Fury Cutter. Having taken the attack previously it knew how much it would hurt, and as she was already bruised up a bit from the last time Light was thankful she could avoid the attack this time. As the Kricketune came into attack with it's arms still held high Light remained motionless until the first swipe had been swung. She quickly took note that it was a horizontal chop and thus she flung her upper body backwards to the ground in a very matrix-style dodge. She then rebounded back up to see the next swipe come in diagonally. She promptly side-stepped with grace and a certain Neo-like prowess as she held her hands behind her back and shifted her body with lightning fast speed. The remaining swipes came in just as quickly as the previous two, if not quicker though that didn't hamper Light's ability to matrix out of harm's way.

Having missed every single swipe Light then proceeded to shoot off another Ember at close range, right in the face of the Kricketune once again. The attack struck and ignited the bug's face before being quickly slayed by the Kricketune's frantic blades as it patted the flames out. The attack still managed to deal a large amount of damage as the Kricketune was obviously in a tremendous amount of pain, crying out once again as it's flesh was burned.

Rebounding rather fiercely from the second SOOPAH EFFECTIVE hit the Kricketune rushed in for a vicious Tackle, planning to outweigh it's much smaller opponent. The planned seemed to work as Light lowered her head and rushed forwards to meet her foe with a mighty Headbutt whom promptly smashed her into the ground as Kricketune was more than 4x as heavy as the puny Chimchar. Light ended up taking a lot of damage as she was crushed under the relentless Kricketune whom laid a top her. After grinding her against the ground for a few moments it decided to get up and stare into her eyes with utter RAEG painted in it's eyes.

Chimchar managed to land another x2 attack which has put the Kricketune under the midpoint for health while Light herself is still a really large distance above her opponent. She appears to be breathing a bit harder however due to more exertion and being crushed under her much heavier opponent.
DTG6407

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AutoTuneTheDeaf on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:40 pm

"Try to knock it on it's ass by using a [/b]Tackle. Follow up with a Ember[b]. Try to dodge some of it's attacks, as well.
AutoTuneTheDeaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTG6407 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:50 pm

Light sighed with disappointment this time as she was forced to Tackle a much larger and heavier opponent than herself. Though as if she were under some sort of geas Light followed her trainers orders and threw herself at the Kricketune whom proceeded to Tackle her right back, sending her flying backwards and skidding across the ground rather harshly. Light struggled a bit to get up from that attack as she took quite a bit of damage and was in some severe pain. Kricketune has learned from it's previous mistakes however and kept a cool head as it watched what the Chimchar was going to do next. It's deductions were correct as it had predicted it would fire off another Ember at him which Light promptly did after getting to her feet. Thus the Kricketune buckled down into a Bide and took the SOOPAH EFFECTIVE attack at full strength. However, as the flames that ignited on Kricketune's body quickly lit up they went out just as quickly thanks to Bide. Kricketune began to glow a faint red as it absorbed the fire energy and fired it back in a beam at Light whom managed to dodge the beam just in time by rolling forward and ducking her head.

The Kricketune frowned as it's plan crumbled into a huge failure. It took the third x2 attack in a row and managed to waste a bunch of energy trying to hit it's opponent back. It's health was now getting low, and one more fire attack would be all it took to finish it off. Light however was running low on energy, and too much more strenous activity will result in her fainting from exhaustion. Her health was also beginning to creep up on the midpoint.

The Kricketune had been doing well but ultimately lost it's cool once again as it's plan failed horribly. It rushed in for what looks like another Tackle, looking to maximize damage and pain as it wanted some revenge on the tiny little fire monkey.
DTG6407

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AutoTuneTheDeaf on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:52 pm

"Dodge that tackle, and when it misses, hit it with an Ember."
AutoTuneTheDeaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTG6407 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:21 pm

Looking to finish things off and send the Kricketune out in a blaze of glory Light attempts a very sane dodge in sight of the large weight and size disadvantage she is faced with. However she's reasonably exhausted at this point and the dodge ends up failing as she only dodges half of the Tackle, the bottom half of her body being hit rather hard by the heavy bug which sent her spiraling off towards Dezmond. She crashed into the ground hard and took a really large amount of damage again before struggling to get up to her feet, still exhausted and getting rather bruised up. She took a bit of time to find her target before shooting off another Ember at the Kricketune whom dodged it rather easily as it had a tonne more energy than Light.

The Kricketune was adapting to Dezmond's strategy and is now consuming more energy but is also taking less damage because of it. It still has a good energy lead on Light though, while it's health remains low. Light took a bit of a beating this time, and is under the midpoint by a bit while it's energy is now on par with Kricketune's health. This next round will decide it all.
DTG6407

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AutoTuneTheDeaf on Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 pm

"Use Leer then DIRECTLY use Ember afterward. Make this count!"

(OOC: Yeah, i don't know what happened there. Lol.)

Last edited by AutoTuneTheDeaf on Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
AutoTuneTheDeaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidious_Dreamer on Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:43 pm

OOC: Hey Auto, just a quick message. You are using the tags in the incorrect order. the slash is to stop the tag. so it goes second, not first Smile

~ Norigi ~ Male Bulbasaur ~ Level 5 ~
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTG6407 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:46 pm

(OOC: Thanks ID. I was going to mention it to him in a second myself, but that's cool too.)

With Light being utterly exhausted and Kricketune on the brink of destruction it looks like this battle is finally coming to a close. It starts out with the heavily panting Chimchar shooting out a terrible glare at the Kricketune whom was waiting patiently as per it's new strategy to see what Light was going to do. Well, he certainly finds out as he stares deep into the eyes of Light whom Leers right back at him. The Leer locks the Kricketune's joint up once again and immobilizes him as Light quickly fires off one final Ember that strikes the frozen Kricktune square in the chest, sending it reeling backwards as the flame severely burn his chest. He cries out in pain as he attempts to pat the fire out before ultimately collapsing to the ground, unconscious.

Level up for Light!

Dawn's smile grew as she watched the exhausted Chimchar remain standing while the Kricketune fell to the ground with it's eyes closed. She gave a bit of a fist pump before running over to the downed Kricketune with a diamond-shaped object in her hand. Dezmond couldn't see what she did with it as she applied it to the unconscious Pokémon, thus making it wake up. It took a few glances around and upon seeing Dezmond's Chimchar still standing it took off the way it came, back into the bushes.

"Haha, hey! Good job Dezzie!" Dawn complimented upon seeing the terrified Kricktune flee back into the wild.

As Light remained just barely standing the Pichu which she had saved for the second time now approached her with an Oran berry in hand. The Pichu nervously held the berry up to Light whom took it with a smile before eating it up. With her strength and energy now replenished she felt much more energized as she let out a small cry of thanks to the Pichu before returning to Dezmond's side.

"It looks like you've made a new friend, Light." Dawn commented upon seeing the Pichu slowly follow her and approached Dezmond, looking up shyly and curiously at the tall trainer.

"Pii!" It cried, holding it's arms up to Dezmond as if it wanted to be picked up.

"I think it wants you to hold it, Dezzie." Dawn said, "I bet if you tried to capture it as it was now it wouldn't even resist. It seems to want to go with you, probably because of Light." Dawn said, giggling a bit upon coming to the realization that the Pichu was infatuated with Dezmond's Chimchar.

Faced with an affectionate Pichu whom seems quite willing to go with him what will Dezmond do now?
DTG6407

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AutoTuneTheDeaf on Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:09 pm

"Okay," Dezmond pulled out a Pokéball from out of his pocket and clicked the middle button, enlarging the ball. Dezmond looked at Dawn who was smiling, then he took a quick look at the Pichu, who looked very willing to go. "Okay, lets try this out." Dezmond threw the Pokéball near the Pichu, the ball then opened and the Pichu zapped into it.

The pokéball started to shake. "So, Dawn? Did i catch it?"

AutoTuneTheDeaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTG6407 on Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:07 pm

Dawn waited for the Pichu to stop wiggling around inside of the PokéBall before she answered Dezmond. She was almost 100% sure that the Pichu wasn't going to resist Dezmond's attempt to capture it, but you never can know for sure. Dawn's heart began to race as the ball took an awful long time to stop moving around, though she breathed a sigh of relief when it finally did.

Congratulations! Dezmond has caught a level 5 male Pichu! He knows the moves Thunder Shock, Tail Whip and Charm.

Dawn smiled and walked over to the PokéBall, picking it up and examining it as she held it in her hands before handing it to Dezmond.

"Yep, you caught it! Congratulations! Finding a Pichu out here is almost unheard of so that's a pretty lucky catch. Anyways, I have some more work to be doing for Professor Rowan. You seem to have the gist of everything down so I'll let you take things from here. See you around!" Dawn said before turning away from Dezmond and walking away. She gave a quick glance over her shoulder and waved before turning back and traveling back towards the way Dezmond had come from.

With five more empty PokéBalls, a new team member and a new route to navigate Dezmond appeared to have a long journey ahead of him before he reached Jubilife City. Before pressing on forwards he gave a quick wave back to Dawn before she turned away then continued to head for Jubilife City. As he did he took in the scenery around him, the vibrant shrubbery, the rolling hills and tall trees that were all around the route. After a few minutes of walking her soon encountered a rather rowdy looking character with a Bidoof standing by his side. The person was about Dezmond's height with a black toque on his head and an earing in one ear with long bangs that were windswept to the left of his face. He wore a black shirt with a Duskull on it and a pair of ragged, baggy jeans that hung around his black converse shoes. He stood with his hands in his pockets and appeared to be staring at Dezmond as he strolled down the path. When Dezmond had gotten within a reasonable distance the person took one of his hands out of his pockets and opened his palm towards him, prompting Dezmond to stop.

"Hey there, care to battle me and my Bidoof here?" The person said. "My name's Alex, and by the looks of you you're a pretty new trainer just like me. So what do you say?"

Alex fixated his hair a bit as he waited for Dezmond's response. What would he do?
DTG6407

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AutoTuneTheDeaf on Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:44 pm

At first, Dezmond ignored Alex's request to battle, and instead, pulled out his PokéDex and aimed it at the Bidoof.

"Bidoof, the Plump Mouse Pokémon. It gnaws on trees and rocks with its strong front teeth and lives in nests near the water."

"Hmmm. Alright, sure, i'll battle you. Pichu, go, and use Tail Whip then Thunder Shock!"
AutoTuneTheDeaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTG6407 on Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:29 pm

"Haha, alright! Sounds good, let's do this." Alex said, prodding his little Bidoof to take it's place out in front of him as Dezmond threw down his recently captured Pichu's PokéBall. He waited patiently for Dezmond to order his attacks before issuing his Bidoof it's own.

"Tackle that little guy to the ground, then Dodge that nasty Thunder Shock.

And so it began, as Pichu eagerly rushed off towards the much larger Bidoof before spinning around and whipping it's rather short tail across the face of the plump mouse whom responded with a vicious Tackle attack, sending the Pichu sprawling face first back towards Dezmond. Bidoof decided not to capitalize on it's momentum as it was ordered to dodge the Pichu's next attack which came a bit later than expected due to Pichu recovering from that last attack. The attack did come though, and as Pichu's cheeks started crackling with electricity it quickly shot out a single tendril that soon broke apart and arced out in several more tendrils towards Bidoof. As it was given ample time to prepare itself the Bidoof barely even saw the attack as it quickly jumped out of the way of the speedy Thunder Shock.

Pichu took some good damage from that Tackle and dealt minimal damage from the Tail Whip that ended prematurely. Energy-use was high too, and it's noticeably more fatigued than Bidoof.

"Nice job, buddy!" Alex cried out, quite proud of his Bidoof. "Tackle 'em two more times, alright?" He ordered.

What will Dezmond order?
DTG6407

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AutoTuneTheDeaf on Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:42 pm

Pichu, dodge both tackles and follow up with a Thunder Shock!
AutoTuneTheDeaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTG6407 on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:22 pm

Dezmond was clearly an energy hog and Pichu was about to find out this very fact as the tiny, inexperienced Baby Pokémon was ordered some very tiring orders.

It started out with the sluggish Bidoof charging forward towards Pichu, planning to Tackle the bajeezus out of the little mouse once again. However the mouse was easily able to step out of the way of the attack as it was much lighter and more agile. Bidoof quickly got up and began charging forwards once again in a reckless Tackle before ultimately meeting the same fate as before as the crafty little Pichu easily rolled out of the way of the massive Bidoof. Quite a bit tired from all the running Alex's Bidoof neglected to get up after finishing it's orders while Pichu sighed as his work wasn't yet done. His cheeks began sparking with more electricity as he shot off another Thunder Shock at close range that thoroughly shocked the plump mouse back to his feet. Luckily for Alex and Bidoof, the latter suffered no paralysis.

Pichu began panting heavily as he finished frying Bidoof up with that last attack. It won't be able to dodge much else before taking a bit of a breather. It managed to dodge a lot of damage though and deal a strong hit to his opponent who is now below him in terms of health. Bidoof retains an energy lead, however.
DTG6407

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AutoTuneTheDeaf on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:29 pm

"Pichu, run into the forest and climb up in a tree for cover. when it comes to look for you, wait for the right time to Thunder Shock it. If it doesn't come to find you. Take a breather, but keep hiding."
AutoTuneTheDeaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTG6407 on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:21 pm

Taking a slightly different approach Dezmond attempted to move the battle a bit closer to the nearby lot of trees as Alex called out his own orders.

"Follow it, Bidoof! Then Tackle the tree it's in to knock it out. Have a bit of a rest after that."

And so the battle moved into the trees as the much faster Pichu quickly scurried into a nearby tree while the Bidoof, despite being much less tired than Pichu, lagged behind him. As Pichu righted himself in the tree he noticed Bidoof closing in on his wooden tower and so Pichu let the electricity crackle at his cheeks again before firing off another Thunder Shock. The attack arced off in different directions as it traveled towards it's opponent whom recklessly decided to bash it's skull off of the tree Pichu was hiding in. Luckily Bidoof's Tackle was too slow and he ended up getting struck hard by another electric attack, and once again luckily escaped paralysis. As his attack was stopped in mid-operation Bidoof settled down on the ground and took a bit of a breather as his trainer allowed him to do. Within a few moments both 'mon's breathing slowed down and they appeared raring to go still.

Pichu used more energy this round but the one-mover helped slow it's breathing down to almost non-noticeable. He still remains below Bidoof in terms of energy, which is now below the midpoint by a good bit. Bidoof on the other hand is taking a lot of damage and won't last if he can't manage to avoid damage and land a hit.

"Keep trying to Tackle it out of that tree Bidoof! Then make sure it stays down with another Tackle." Alex ordered.
DTG6407

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AutoTuneTheDeaf on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:32 pm

"Thunder Shock it when it goes for the first tackle. Jump for another tree on the second."
AutoTuneTheDeaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTG6407 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:15 pm

Bidoof starts off by rushing forth towards Pichu's tree once more and crashing against it with a vicious Tackle that rocks the tree and sends Pichu flying off of the branch it was standing on. However, it manages to catch the branch as it falls off of it and manages to pull itself up as well. As it does it quickly fires off another Thunder Shock at the Bidoof below whom shrieks in pain as it's zapped with yet more electricity. It struggles to remain standing as the electricity fries it's system with visible electrical tendrils sparking off of it's body.

As Bidoof was ordered to Tackle the Pichu once more after it had fallen from the tree he struggles with his orders as he's a bit confused. Nonetheless he manages to resolve the matter by hitting the tree once more to try and force the Pichu out of it still. As he does Pichu frantically looks for another tree to jump to. He manages to find one but thanks to his relatively small physique and the fact that Bidoof shakes the tree once more 'causing his branch to shake violently and throw off his jump he fails as he lands quite a bit short of the nearest tree, 'causing him some pain as he bounces off of the tree trunk and is sent sprawling down on the ground.

Pichu fights through the pain and gets up to eye Bidoof wearily as he is starting to feel fatigued. His energy levels are taking a beating and getting rather low while he remains relatively high on health in comparison to Bidoof whom is getting close to hitting critical for health.
DTG6407

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum