A Whole New World

Go down

A Whole New World

Post by DaisyInari on Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:20 pm

Looking up at the lab standing in front of her, Daisy could barely keep her excitement. Without waiting she ran inside, said a quick "Hi, how are you?" to Prof. Birch, and immediately picked up a pokeball containing a Torchic inside.

"This one! I want this one please!"

DaisyInari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Whole New World

Post by firewater on Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:19 am

Professor Birch was a bit confused, he was used to new trainers bursting in at any moment, but he would have liked some more warning as the newest one appeared at his door. He'd been in the bathroom at that time, and to his shock, he walked in to notice a girl holding a PokéBall. What was in it, he didn't know- but he needed to get something clear.

"Excuse me, Miss- who are you? I didn't hear you come in- and more importantly why do you have one of my Pokémon in your hands?

firewater
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DaisyInari on Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:37 pm

After her adrenaline started to fade away, Daisy managed to tear her gaze from the PokéBall and noticed the professor looking at her with some confusion and maybe even a little annoyance.

"I'm so sorry! My name's Daisy Inari! Nice to meet you! I want a Torchic please cuz they're so AWESOME. A girl one too, if possible." She gave him back the PokéBall, but the professor could see the excitement in her eyes.

DaisyInari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firewater on Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:01 pm

Professor Birch chuckles, as he finally is calmed down a bit.

"Well then Daisy, it's nice to meet you, and I can see that with that PokéBall that you're holding, you've made your decision. However, I'm not entirely sure if in fact that Torchic is Male or Female, but you'll have to find out on your own. However, I've got to get some things for you, so I'll be back in a second- make sure that you've made your full decision before I get back though, ok?"

As Professor Birch leaves the room, Daisy simply holds on to the PokéBall she had already picked up, but she was looking at the poster in front of her, it had a few other PokéBalls on it, but what will she do now?

firewater
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DaisyInari on Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:31 pm

Daisy watched the professor as he left to pick up her gear, leaving her alone. She was tempted to let the other Pokémon out of their balls and take a look at them, but she settled with only releasing the Pokémon in her hands.

A zig-zag of red light appeared out of the open capsule and formed into a small chick Pokémon. Daisy squealed with delight as the torchic ruffled its feathers lightly and chirped happily at her. She picked it up and hugged it, letting its warmth radiate her skin. She became so occupied that she didn't hear Prof. Birch return, arms full of pokegear.

DaisyInari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down