Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Challenger 2... Are you ready? You've got one badge, so you should be!

Go down

Mysterious Challenger 2... Are you ready? You've got one badge, so you should be! Empty Mysterious Challenger 2... Are you ready? You've got one badge, so you should be!

Post by firewater Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:10 pm

(Requirements: 1 Badge, Devon Goods Acquired)
Post if you want to take on this challenge

After returning to Rustboro City after rescuing the Devon Goods and being sent on your next quest, you meet a boy, white hair, generally darker sweatsuit or something, you aren't sure, but you see the mysterious girl from before with him, and you know it's trouble.

"Hey, you've beaten her... and one badge I see, you must be good. Regardless, I'd like to introduce myself- I'm Brendan, and before you ask, I've gotten a Pokémon as well, and my Father is indeed the Petalburg City Gym Leader Norman. But either way, I'm far better than May at any rate, and since I've got a badge as well, let's see how good you really are! Prepare to battle, this will be a 3 vs. 3 battle, and with that, let's begin.

PKmn Trainer Brendan's Team

(Opposite of whomever May Had @ Lv.15
Dustox Lv.14
Whismur Lv.13

again, doesn't matter if you win or lose, but a nice prize is given for victory.

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down