Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running Errands for Norman

Go down

Running Errands for Norman Empty Running Errands for Norman

Post by firewater Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:33 pm

(Starts once you enter Petalburg City)

"Hey there trainer- I'm Norman the Gym Leader. Normally I would lecture you and give you some information, but I have a gym battle to do, so I need your help in another way. You see, I have this guy who I'm supposed to help catch a Pokémon for, but since this gym battle is recorded fby the league, I can't get out of it. So I was wondering if you could help me out here... You will!. Great!"

"Hey Wally, here's the kid who'll take you to catch a Pokémon, here's a Slakoth, take care of it will you?"

"Of course Norman, I will"

you stare at the kid who had just appeared, who appears to be ready to fall over, green hair disheveled, and in baggy clothes, he's shaking like a leaf as the two of you leave Petalburg City for the fields of route 103....

No rookie trainer leaves before getting a lecture from Norman, the gym leader. The problem is that he's got a challenger, so he doesn't have time to take a new trainer, Wally to catch a Pokémon. The mission is to go back to Route 104, and help Wally catch his first Pokémon, allowing him use of one of yours to practice. Either way, you have no choice in the matter, you can't leave Petalburg until you get this done, so chop-chop. Besides, Wally and Norman will appreciate your efforts. and you get a nice reward as well.

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down