PokéMart

Go down

PokéMart

Post by Gary on Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:39 pm

Hello and welcome to the PokéMart. Here you can buy all the basic supplies that you'll ever need on your Pokémon adventure, ranging from Potions to status healers to PokéBalls to other useful tools. Thank you for coming!

The availability of items in the PokéMart depends on how many badges you have. As you collect more badges, stronger and rarer items will become available. Some towns also sell unique items that can't be found elsewhere.

Items List:
No Badges Required:
ProductPrice
PokéBall 200
Potion 300
Antidote 100
Paralyz Heal 200
One Badge Required:
ProductPrice
Super Potion 700
Awakening 250
Burn Heal 250
Ice Heal 250
Escape Rope 550
Repel 350
Three Badges Required:
ProductPrice
Great Ball 600
Revive 1500
Super Repel 500
Five Badges Required:
ProductPrice
Ultra Ball 1200
Hyper Potion 1200
Full Heal 600
Seven Badges Required:
ProductPrice
Max Potion 2500
Max Repel 700
Eight Badges Required:
ProductPrice
Full Restore 3000
Gary
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PokéMart

Post by Kanta on Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:03 am

*pokes head in* I'm here to cash in my Pokémon Egg Voucher~

I hope I did this right.
*ooc*
Kanta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidious_Dreamer on Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:31 pm

"Oh, why hello there! You're a little quick off the mark, aren't you? I would've thought a lady of your age would've learned by now that you should use your manners when asking for things. Especially when it's not even any of the items you are asking me for" said the stern old lady behind the desk as Kanade entered the building spluttering out her demand.

Kanade apologises and asks far more politely that her voucher be traded for her. The old lady is far more interested in helping her out this time and rummages around under the desk. She finally finds a large package that had Kanade's name on it. After pulling off all the brown paper, she finds that it is indeed a Pokémon egg. The egg itself is black in colour and carry's a zig-zag pattern across it. I wonder what it could hold inside?

Kanade stuff's it in her backpack and races back out to join Barry.

~ Norigi ~ Male Bulbasaur ~ Level 5 ~
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firewater on Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:54 pm

hello there, is anyone there? I have an Egg Voucher I'd like to cash in if possible, if it's not too much trouble. DM noticing that he would be back to this mart soon, it wouldn't do any good to start trouble with the shopkeepers.

firewater
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidious_Dreamer on Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:10 pm

"Oh goodness, well you are indeed the second person to come in here today and ask for such a rare thing. But I did receive a few orders this morning about these Egg that had been sent to you, so it will do no harm to help you out." The old lady crooned as she busied herself with the boxes under the counter.

"DM, was it? Right then, this one is for you," she smile, handing over the egg in exchange for the voucher. The covering ripped off a few seconds later revealing an egg that was mostly white in colour with a few spots of pink in places. DM heads back out to continue his journey.

Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveTheFishGuy on Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:28 pm

Dave knocked on the door of the PokéMart, before entering, looking around.

"Hello? I received a Pokémon Egg voucher. Would I be able to exchange it here, by any chance?" he asked the interior of the store at large, hoping somone could help him.
DaveTheFishGuy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidious_Dreamer on Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:10 pm

"Hello? I received a Pokémon Egg voucher. Would I be able to exchange it here, by any chance?"

The old lady behind the counter had heard him come in and ask the question. She looked at the boy with a warm smile. "Well now, would you look at that≤ someone who has the manners I would expect when being addressed. You are a lovely boy. And it would happen that I have received an Egg for you, good fellow."

She rummaged around underneath the desk before dragging an almighty package onto the counter. It had Dave's name on it. Dave quickly unwrapped it to find an egg that was mainly white, but had little triangles all over it of a darker brown like colour. He thanked the old lady and left to head towards his destiny.

Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down