Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking A Wide Berth: Quest for Roar/Aerial Ace

Go down

Taking A Wide Berth: Quest for Roar/Aerial Ace Empty Taking A Wide Berth: Quest for Roar/Aerial Ace

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:37 am

There is a man on this route that you cannot miss. I mean, you can choose to skirt around him, but there is no way you'll miss him. He's loud. so loud, in fact that he can be heard for quite a distance, and it has been said that he can even be heard in Veilstone City. He spends most of his day practicing how to make this voice stupendously loud. When he sees you and notices you coiling away in sheer fear of the loud voice he has, he bellows in your direction.

"HEY THERE! WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT ME TEACHING ONE OF YOUR POKÉMON HOW TO ROAR LIKE I DO, EH?"

Problem is, how in the world are you going to get close to the guy?

Further down the Route, you can see a pair of Honchkrow, being very playful with each other, and more to the point, practicing a particular aerial maneuver known as Aerial Ace. They are playing at the top of a steep and rock path. If you manage to get up there and approach them, they will fight you. If you try to capture them, they will fly away. If you win, however, they will be happy to teach one of your Pokémon how to accomplish that aerial maneuver they known so well.

There is nothing required for you to attempt the first challenge, but you will require HM 08 Rock Climb for the second. Should you wish to do so, just say so when you enter the Route.
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum