Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lad Rad's Adventure

2 posters

Go down

The Lad Rad's Adventure Empty The Lad Rad's Adventure

Post by Raddaya Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:49 pm

Rad took a deep breath, gazing at the town in front of him. Though he had been born and raised in Hoenn's biggest city, he had never come to Littleroot town before. He gazed about him, but only saw a few trees and some houses. His gaze almost automatically went to the large lab, the biggest house in the city. He took some more deep breaths to calm himself, and slowly raised his hand to knock at the door. After what seemed eons, someone finally opened the door. Rad swallowed and said, "Excuse me professor, I've come to get a starter Pokémon please." He gulped and waited for an answer...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: I believe this is the right thing to do...please excuse me if I'm wrong!

Raddaya

Back to top Go down

The Lad Rad's Adventure Empty Re: The Lad Rad's Adventure

Post by firewater Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:14 am

Hearing the door knock, Professor Birch had picked up his papers, and walked to the door, before noticing the young man in the doorway. Smiling warmly, he begins to speak.

"Well hello there, I'm guessing that you are a new trainer that's here for their first Pokémon? Well, here in Hoenn I'm the one who really gives a final exam for those kids who feel that they are ready to go out into the world alone on their first journey. Now, I'll explain some things to you, but for now we can just relax- and get to the part that you are interested in. Over there is a poster with the Pokémon I have availiable for you to start with on your journey, so just go and take a look. But before I forget, what is your name son? I need it if I want to register your pokedex quickly, if you wouldn't mind."

As Professor Birch waits, pointing towards a good sized poster, with ten PokéBalls underneath it in a case, everything seems to slow down. What will you do?

OOC: That's perfectly fine.

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddaya Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:03 pm

Rather nervous at first, Rad was calmed by Professor Birch's kind manner. He took a curious glance at the papers, but didn't really understand anything. Looking up, he waited impatiently for the Professor's little speech to end.

"Well hello there, I'm guessing that you are a new trainer that's here for their first Pokémon? Well, here in Hoenn I'm the one who really gives a final exam for those kids who feel that they are ready to go out into the world alone on their first journey. Now, I'll explain some things to you, but for now we can just relax- and get to the part that you are interested in. Over there is a poster with the Pokémon I have availiable for you to start with on your journey, so just go and take a look." Rad immediately looked around for the poster, but his gaze came around to the professor again as he said, "But before I forget, what is your name son? I need it if I want to register your pokedex quickly, if you wouldn't mind."

"Um Professor Birch, I'm Rad from Lilycove City."
Saying this, he raced to the poster and started reading the labels. The very first Pokémon he touched seemed to feel warm, like a fire Pokémon. He looked up and said, "That's the one I want, sir, I love fire Pokémon."

OOC: How do you put the "e" in Pokémon? Question

Raddaya

Back to top Go down

Post by firewater Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:28 pm

(OOC: It's placed there automatically)

Professor Birch grins before pushing some buttons on a Pokedex before speaking to Rad.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Rad, and it's surprising that someone from Hoenn would be interested in traveling the region, most trainers are from different regions. Either way, it's good to see someone who knows the continent. That Pokémon you have there in your hand, is Torchic, if you are aware, and it's a fire type that will evolve into Combusken, then Blaziken, both very powerful Pokémon. It's good to hear that you are a fan of fire types too- I wonder if Flannery will have any competition in the future- that is, if you are sure that Torchic is for you. Either way, things are just about ready- here's your Pokedex, and before I give you a few more items, and we travel for the practical exam, are their any questions you want to know?"

Birch grins at Rad, hoping that the boy will not see the sparks flying from the now broken machine, as another PokéBall replaces the one taken silently,

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddaya Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:43 pm

Rad watches curiously as Birch presses some buttons on a strange-looking device and lapses into a speech again.

""Well, it's nice to meet you Rad, and it's surprising that someone from Hoenn would be interested in traveling the region, most trainers are from different regions. Either way, it's good to see someone who knows the continent. That Pokémon you have there in your hand, is Torchic, if you are aware, and it's a fire type that will evolve into Combusken, then Blaziken, both very powerful Pokémon. It's good to hear that you are a fan of fire types too- I wonder if Flannery will have any competition in the future- that is, if you are sure that Torchic is for you. Either way, things are just about ready- here's your Pokedex,"
"So that's what it's called, I see", Rad murmered to himself. "And before I give you a few more items, and we travel for the practical exam, are their any questions you want to know?"

"Er, yes sir...what's the gender of my Torchic? And uh, what are those sparks flying from that machine?"

Raddaya

Back to top Go down

Post by firewater Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:58 am

"...um"

Birch can only stammer, as he doesn't know a bit about what nature that Pokémon was, but either way, he doesn't hide it well as he continues.

"Well, to answer both of your questions Rad, I don't know the nature of your Torchic directly, you can check on the way to Route 101... but the issue with the sparking machine, is that it is my healing machine... and it's pretty busted up. I don't know when the repairman will get here, but until then I've gotten a supply of items to give to starting trainers, so here you go-"

Birch quickly hands Rad a Town Map, a Revive, 2 Potions, 2 Full Heals and 3 Oran Berries. Before sighing in relief.

"Well, I hope the repair man gets here soon, but at any rate, that should be more than enough to get you to Odale Town. But without further ado, let's go to Route 101 for your practical exam"

Birch leaves the room in a hurry, and you almost see him pick up a PokéBall from his desk as he walks away...
Proceed to Route 101

(OOC: you pick the gender of your starter)

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down