Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oreburgh City Coal Gym Leader, Roark

Go down

Oreburgh City Coal Gym Leader, Roark Empty Oreburgh City Coal Gym Leader, Roark

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:19 pm

Stepping inside the gym, the first thing you notice is that the interior is made completely of hewn stone. There are platforms that are connected by a very flimsy wooden bridge, but other than that, the room is empty. As you walk towards a long flight of stairs, Roark calls out to you.

"I see, you have decided to come and face my gym! You thought my demonstration of how to use Rock Smash was so compelling you have come here to fight me? Great news! Welcome! This is the Oreburgh Pokémon Gym! I'm Roark, the Gym Leader! I'm but one Trainer who decided to walk proudly with Rock-type Pokémon! As the Gym Leader, I need to see your potential as a trainer. And, I'll need to see the toughness of the Pokémon that battle with you!"

Oreburgh City Coal Gym Leader, Roark 140px-Diamond_Pearl_Roark

Beginning Trainers:
The rules for this Gym are as follows: The match will be a three-on-three match, whereby each side will use three Pokémon each. The first Trainer to defeat all of the opponent's Pokémon will be declared the victor. Also, only the challenger will be permitted to switch Pokémon during battle. Let the battle begin!

Roark's team is as follows:
Geodude Lv. 10
Onix Lv. 10
Cranidos Lv. 12

Advanced Trainers:
The rules for this Gym are as follows: The match will be a five-on-five match, whereby each side will use five Pokémon each. The first Trainer to defeat all of the opponent's Pokémon will be declared the victor. Also, only the challenger will be permitted to switch Pokémon during battle. Let the battle begin!

Roark's team is as follows:
Aerodactyl Lv. 55
Probopass Lv. 54
Rampardos Lv. 56
Golem Lv. 54
Tyranitar Lv. 58

Oreburgh City Coal Gym Leader, Roark 40px-Coal_Badge
Should you defeat Roark in battle, you will receive the Coal Badge as proof of your victory. This badge allows the use of HM 06 Rock Smash outside of battle. You will also be given the TM Stealth Rock. Post a new thread when you are ready to take the Oreburgh Gym Challenge.
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down