Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Watery Demise: Quest for the Good Rod

Go down

A Watery Demise: Quest for the Good Rod Empty A Watery Demise: Quest for the Good Rod

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:00 pm

About halfway along Route 209, where the route begins to head north, there is a structure that is well worth the visit. Mainly because it used to be a massive tower, but now it's broken due to the unstable land it was originally built upon. You notice that there is definitely a piece that looks like its missing form the tower and as you approach the place, a man walks up to you, wearing large blue overalls.

"Hello there! I see you have noticed the issue with the Broken Tower, eh? Well, it's quite simple. Some rash guy with yellow hair raced through here recently and picked up the missing piece and through it into the water, saying he'd recognised it as a Pokémon. He then finished by saying that he'd fine us if he saw us try to go after it. Of course, he isn't here anymore, but I can't find it. Would you like to use one of my Good Rods in order to help me fish for it? It'd be an afternoon well spent, I'll guarantee it."

In order to attempt this quest, you must have successfully completed "An Underground Lake" If you wish to attempt this challenge, just say so as you enter the Route.
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum