Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DM's Story Part 1-4: Twinleaf Town... what can I do here?

2 posters

Go down

DM's Story Part 1-4: Twinleaf Town... what can I do here? Empty DM's Story Part 1-4: Twinleaf Town... what can I do here?

Post by firewater Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:19 am

DM walks into this sleepy town, not really knowing what was around, other than knowing that Barry was here somewhere. However, along with Piplup, he had that little Pachirisu with him, and not really knowing what to do with it, he simply passes it one of his Oran Berries, hoping that it would help with whatever was wrong with its leg. But as the electric type chews, DM decides to let Piplup walk for a while, so he sets her down alongside Pachirisu, and continues his walk into town, trying to figure out where exactly Barry had gotten to...

Last edited by firewater on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

DM's Story Part 1-4: Twinleaf Town... what can I do here? Empty Re: DM's Story Part 1-4: Twinleaf Town... what can I do here?

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:19 am

OOC: Without a PokéDex, that TM is useless to you. Feel free to change your first post.
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

DM's Story Part 1-4: Twinleaf Town... what can I do here? Empty Re: DM's Story Part 1-4: Twinleaf Town... what can I do here?

Post by firewater Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:12 pm

edited...

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:32 am

Piplup continued her path into town and then stopped somewhere in the middle of the Town, looking for someone who could help her. And before long, an old lady in one of the houses came outside. Piplup was so overjoyed at the sight of someone who could help, that she nearly bowled the poor lady over as she ran to get her. The Pachirisu followed, nervously, not liking being in a Town full of people without anyone to look after him. Some Pokémon jibberish and pointing ensued with the old lady and before long, she had dashed inside and brought back an antidote. One spray later and the Pachirisu began spinning and twirling. Finally happy, it raced back out of the Town.

Soon after it was all over, DM noticed that Barry was sitting on a fence near the rear of the Town, throwing his PokéBall up in the air. He walked over to him.

"So are you ready then, rival?" He jeered
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by firewater Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:27 pm

DM had a happy thought as he watched the Pachirisu leap back into the forest, fully healed from its poison, Which DM had no idea that it had been struck by at all.. However, his good mood vanishes with seeing Barry, and then the comment that Barry snarls at him...

"So are you ready then, rival?"

But either way, DM had been ready for a while, and nodding for Piplup to move into a battling position, he calmly replies.

"Well, I'm ready to go, but you can have the first move. Ladies first and all that."

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:55 am

Of course, already knowing his typed advantage, DM was confident of the win and had his new friend stand in a battle-ready position, as Barry stopped throwing the PokéBall up and down in his hand and threw it instead into the field between him and DM. From it, of course, a little Chimchar emerged.

"Alright then, Chimchar! You know what do to! Let's bring this guy down a few notches. Start with Scratch and follow with another one!"
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by firewater Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:44 pm

DM watches as Chimchar appears, and wishing that the TM had worked, he could only grin as Piplup is ready to go, and quickly gives an order.

"Alright Piplup, let's start off quick. Meet the first Scratch with a Growl, then Pound that thing in the head!"

DM steps back, waiting to see just how well Piplup would do in its situation...

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:47 pm

Letting out a Growl from her little mouth, Piplup starts the battle. Slightly affected by the high-pitched squeal that the growl sort of became, the Fire-type holds off for a second, and gets a Pounding Water-type on his head. Not to happy with that result, two rakes across the face of the Piplup later with a Scratch attack and he reckons' their even. Neither one is ready to back down just yet.
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by firewater Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:20 pm

DM grins, but seeing as Piplup was still close range, he quickly orders.

"Now Piplup, another Pound, then another one, keep aiming for that same point on his head, you can do it! Get him back for that nasty tackle of his."

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:16 am

Barry decided that he'd get in the opportunity to scare the bajeebas out of the poor little Piplup. This was done with a simple Leer and lo and behold, the Water-type was not well-equipped to handle that sort of look. Stopping in her track, Piplup started again with a Pound, but by the time she had her courage back, she was slashed across the face with another Scratch. Piplup was shaken, but she wasn't going down without a fight.

"Go Chimchar! Scratch and then Leer" Barry cried.
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by firewater Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:08 pm

DM grins a bit, after thinking through his chances.

"Piplup, don't be frightened by that thing, Pound it, then, jump above him to get some more power behind another Pound, and to avoid the Leer!"

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:29 am

The little Piplup heard her Trainer and couldn't help but feel overwhelmed with confidence. I mean, he was really making her feel like she could do this! She ran forwards, and managed to dodge the Scratch from the Fire-type with her first Pound. Then she again dodged the Leer attack with a second vertical jump for a Pound. The Chimchar, taking a ton of damage is absolutely not impressed.
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by firewater Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:30 pm

DM grins, he was getting the advantage, but thinking of something, he calls out to Piplup.

"Hey Piplup, use that move you did against the Starly, you know when you just used Pound to jump on his back over and over until Chimchar stops moving, you can win this!"

DM waits, hoping that that strategy would work twice...

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:15 am

"That's not going work twice on me! Chimchar, turn on your back and deal a Leer straight into her sad little eyes and then Scratch her."

As the little Water-type was jumping up and down, she failed to notice that the FIre-type had turned over and as she looked down to aim her jump, she caught his full gaze of a Leer, and lost her concentration, falling to the way-side. This gave the Chimchar the perfect opportunity to Scratch her again. She was looking pretty beat after that.

"Right then! Let's finish this! Another Scratch and then a Scratch!" Barry cried.
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by firewater Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:17 pm

DM grimaces, but doesn't quit encouraging Piplup.

"Piplup, don't worry, leap into the air and start spinning, to add some power to a Pound, then Pound him again one last time!"

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:52 am

Copying a move he must have seen that young boy from Kanto use ages back when he was showing off a very powerful move for the television presenters, DM asks his beautiful little Piplup to go for a spin into a Pound. Not only does this throw off the Chimchar completely, but it also means that he is now completely prone to the Water-type's attack. And two more Pounds from said partner find the Fire-type lying on the ground unwiling to move anymore from the pain he has endured.

*Piplup gains a level*

At this point, Barry pipes up in a disgusting tone. "There. Is. No. Way! You must've have cheated or something! Right that's it, I'm going to Professor Rowan and telling him how you were so mean to my Chimchar. You better be there when I do, or that fine from before will double!"

You may choose to hang around in Twinleaf Town or proceed to Sandgem Town
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum