Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hitting the ground running - Hunter Style

3 posters

Go down

Hitting the ground running - Hunter Style Empty Hitting the ground running - Hunter Style

Post by Poke_Hunter Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:21 pm

Hunter gazed around himself in amazement - at the Starly, flying through the air; at the Kricketot, taking cautious, wobbly steps to return to their nests, at the cute little Bidoof, prancing about or nibbling a berry, at a blond-haired kid in an orange and white shirt and grey trousers dashing at him -

Wait - What?

And then the kid charged straight into him, knocking them both onto the grass.

You find yourself in a route filled with grassy areas where Pokémon may be lurking around. You are a little scared of the situation and stop for a second to take your bearing and remember which direction Sandgem town is. A split second later, a hasty character races up the path leading out of Twinleaf Town and collides right into you. The two of you hit the ground hard and you hear a voice from underneath you somewhere. "Oi, get the heck off'a me! If you don't get off me in the next 2 seconds I'm going to fine you $1,000,000. That's right, I'm in a hurry here, can't you tell?"

"Ow ow ow ow... can't you watch where you're going?" Hunter said, to which the kid replied...

Poke_Hunter

Back to top Go down

Hitting the ground running - Hunter Style Empty Re: Hitting the ground running - Hunter Style

Post by firewater Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:21 pm

"What? You ran into me kid, anyway what and who are you, I'm Barry and you made me late, so I'm fining you 1,000,000 dollars for that- but before I tell you anything else, you tell me your name- what is it?"

Barry looks a bit irratated, if angry at Hunter, but still impatently waits for Hunter to answer- what will he do now?

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hitting the ground running - Hunter Style Empty Re: Hitting the ground running - Hunter Style

Post by Poke_Hunter Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:59 am

Hunter picked up his hat and dusted it off. "It's Hunter - and I don't have a million dollars. And I seem to remember that I was standing here and you ran into me. I'm getting out of here." He fixed it back on his head.

Hunter walked onwards, deciding to get a move on before some other weirdo kid ran into him. He took it easy, following the road and marvelling at all of the Pokémon he passed. When he came to a crossroad, though, he wished he'd studied harder in regional geography. "Great. What next?"

And then the kid from earlier ran into him again.

Poke_Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by firewater Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:27 am

(OOC: lol no)

"Well fine then Hunter, I guess that you're my rival now... and since you seem lost, I'll help you out- let's start walking that way- that's where Sandgem is- now come on!"

Before Hunter could get out of his funk, Barry was already dashing down the road, and it doesn't look too good- what will Hunter do now?

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke_Hunter Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:38 am

"Rival? Me?" Hunter was amazed. This kid considered him a rival? "He may be crazy, but I'm still honoured." he thought, and then set off after the kid.

Hunter caught up, finding it much harder to appreciate the scenery while dashing next to this guy. "So I guess you're headed to Sandgem for a starter too, huh? What's your name?" He asked, with a casual hint in his voice. The kid replied...

Poke_Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by DTG6407 Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:41 pm

(OOC: Hey there, PH. Don't know if you've heard but I'm the new updater for Sinnoh. So yeah, I'm fairly active so I should be able to keep on top of things. Hope you have a good time.)

Barry kept on sprinting as fast as he could down the beaten path, not even glancing back too see where Hunter was. He was determined to get an early victory on his new rival. He ended up doing a double take as Hunter came flying in beside him out of nowhere, seemingly with ease.

"So I guess you're headed to Sandgem for a starter too, huh? What's your name?"

"You guessed right..." Barry began panting as he pushed himself harder, only gaining a slight edge on Hunter whom was able to catch up with ease once again. "The names... Barry- Oof!"

Barry continued talking to Hunter but ended up tripping over his own feet while trying to push himself to run even faster. The result; a huge face-plant in the dirt. Hunter slowed his pace considerably to stop quite a bit ahead of the downed Barry before waiting for him to get up, barely able to suppress his laughter as he watched the clumsy boy fumbled his way back to his feet.

"You tripped me!" Barry accused, though he knew he was lying. He just hated losing and was a sore loser. He looked past Hunter and realized that they were in fact quite close to Sandgem town, only a minute or two's walk from it. He regained his bearings and caught up with Hunter, slowly and cautiously walking beside him as the two entered the town together. While Barry was furiously rubbing his face to clean off the dirt from his spectacular face-plant Hunter could no longer contain himself as he let out quite the wail of laughter.

Advance to Sandgem Town.
DTG6407
DTG6407

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum