Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onto the Lab.

2 posters

Go down

Onto the Lab. Empty Onto the Lab.

Post by AutoTuneTheDeaf Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:44 pm

Dezmond continued down Route 201 until he reached Sandgem town. He decided he wanted to look around the town before he entered the lab. Dezmond didn't notice much interesting, so he just briefly sighed and walked towards Dr. Rowan's Lab. On the way there, he heard a couple arguing, but he decided to mind his own business. Finally, he reached the Lab and walked inside the doors.
AutoTuneTheDeaf
AutoTuneTheDeaf

Back to top Go down

Onto the Lab. Empty Re: Onto the Lab.

Post by DTG6407 Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:11 pm

Sighing heavily Dezmond proceeded into the laboratory being careful to take the pathway and not step on the grass. As the sliding doors burst open Barry rushed out, smacking hard into Dezmond and sending the two of the sprawling out on the ground.

"Ouch! Why are you always in the way, Dezmond?" Barry complained before getting to his feet. "Hey, that Professor Rowan is an even more awesome dude than I thought! Go ahead inside and you'll see what I mean. I gotta go, I'm going to become the next Pokémon master and in order to do that I need to collect the eight regional badges before completely destroying the Elite Four. See ya!" And with that Barry was off again sprinting across the grass carelessly and heading off out of town.

"YOU STUPID BRAT, I SAID KEEP OFF THE LAWN!" A familiar looking man in a white lab coat came rushing towards the door. He stepped over Dezmond and began shaking his fist at the fleeing Barry while shouting at him.

"Hush, your voice is extremely loud. Move out of the way, your practically standing on our next guest." Another familiar voice spoke, this time from inside the lab.

"What?" The man standing over Dezmond said, looking down in disbelief. His face began turning a bit red as he saw Dezmond sprawled out underneath him. "Oh, terribly sorry sir! Here, let me help you up."

The man extended his hand towards Dezmond after moving out from overtop of him. He hoisted Dezmond to his feet and led him into the laboratory where a huge yellow and black monster with two tails and electrical tendrils sparking all over it's body was hooked up to a rather peculiar machine.

"Keep going, Electivire. Your almost there. Eight-thousand nine-hundread and ninety-six. Eight-thousand nine-hundread and ninety-seven." Professor Rowan stood behind a desk with the machine the Electivire was hooked up too, facing away from Dezmond and hunched over with two other scientists sitting beside him. Rowan appeared to only be watching the results the humongous Pokémon was dishing out while the other two scientists were busy working with the machine. After examining the machine for a good while Professor Rowan's words broke through Dezmond's trance. "Over nine-thousand. Splended job, Electivire." The Professor said, moving to stand beside the hulk of a monster while softly petting the think bristles of fur covering it's body.

The Professor then looked over to Dezmond who was waiting patiently by the front door of the laboratory. "Come, my boy." The Professor said, waving his hand towards him. "I'm glad you could make it. That Barry got here awfully quick. He somehow managed to get to the lab before me, if you can believe that. Stuck around for a long time afterward though, probably because of this guy." The Professor joked looking over his shoulder at the massive electric-Pokémon. "Anyhow, I wanted to speak with you before you went off on your grand adventure. I have a proposition. If you're up to it, of course. It'll require determination, will and vigilance, among other things. Though I can tell just from looking at you that you contain all of those qualities. Your battle at the Lake was just proof that my deductions were correct. What say you?"

As the Professor ruffled his mustache and positioned his arms behind his back he looked seriously into Dezmond's eyes. Is Dezmond up to the challenge?
DTG6407
DTG6407

Back to top Go down

Post by AutoTuneTheDeaf Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:02 pm

It didn't take long for Dezmond to conjure up his answer. He took a quick look at Light before responding "Yes."
AutoTuneTheDeaf
AutoTuneTheDeaf

Back to top Go down

Post by DTG6407 Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:04 pm

"Excellent!" The Professor boomed. "Glad to hear it. Your friend Barry was more than willing to accept as well and I'm glad to see that you do too."

Rowan turned away from Dezmond for a moment, moving deeper into the lab and out of Dezmond's line of sight. Ruffling around the clang of loud objects as they smashed against the floor, each other and god knows what else could be heard throughout the lab, though nobody seemed to notice as it was an often occurrence in Rowan's lab. After a few moments the noise stopped where Dezmond was left standing by himself for a few more moments before Professor Rowan motioned back into view with some objects in his hand.

"Here. You'll need these." He said, holding the items out for Dezmond to take.

Dezmond received 2000 PokéDollars!

Dezmond received a PokéDex!

"Unfortunately I can't give you any PokéBalls." The Professor said, sweatdropping a bit with a solemn grin on his face. "However, my assistant Dawn should be able to supply you with some. She was last seen around Route 202. I would head there first if I were you. PokéBalls are very important tools for any Pokémon trainer. Don't worry if you don't understand why, Dawn will explain everything when you find her. Now, as to what I want in return. This little device here is called a PokéDex." The Professor explained, pointing at the slick red device he had just handed to Dezmond. "It's like an electronic encylopedia for Pokémon. I want you to scan every Pokémon you come by. By doing so you are helping me collect valuable information that will aid in me in my research. The device isn't just for my benefit however. By scanning a Pokémon the device will provide all currently available information about said Pokémon to you, no strings attached. It will receive frequent updates as you and the other trainers I have working for me out in the field collect data which I will than analyze and wirelessly transmit to you."

"Go ahead and try it out right now if you want. Open the PokéDex and point the lens at that Electivire over there." The Professor suggested. "It'll be your first entry." He said, beaming.
DTG6407
DTG6407

Back to top Go down

Post by AutoTuneTheDeaf Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:19 pm

Dezmond opened the PokéDex and examined it thoroughly. When he decided to conclude his examination, he lifted it up and pointed it at the Electivire.

"Electivire, the Thunderbolt Pokémon. It pushes the tips of its two tails against the foe, then lets loose with over 20,000 volts of power". After listening to the PokéDex, he nodded in approval and decided to try it out on Light.

"Chimchar, the Chimp Pokémon. Chimchar are able to climb nimbly up ledges and cliffs. They live on top of rocks and extingush their flames when they sleep."

"That's really nifty, Professor. Thanks!"
AutoTuneTheDeaf
AutoTuneTheDeaf

Back to top Go down

Post by DTG6407 Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:55 pm

"Ho-ho." The Professor chuckled. "I'm glad you think so. That youngster Barry didn't even take the time to scan his Chimchar before taking off."

The Professor paused for a moment as some of the scientists came up to him.

"Professor, can you look at these results quickly please?" One of the scientists said, after which a barrage of questions came from the other scientists surrounding him.

"Looks like we're rather busy, so I'm afraid we'll have to cut this visit short. You should look for my assistant Dawn. She'll teach you how to properly catch Pokémon and give you some PokéBalls free of charge as a gesture of thanks for undertaking this great responsibility. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some work to do."

As the Professor turned to walk away from Dezmond a whirl of emotions crept up inside of him. He had money, a Pokémon and an exciting journey waiting just beyond those laboratory doors.

Proceed to Route 202
DTG6407
DTG6407

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum