Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground Lake: Quest for the Old Rod

Go down

The Underground Lake: Quest for the Old Rod Empty The Underground Lake: Quest for the Old Rod

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:35 pm

After obtaining the Coal Badge, granting the use of Rock Smash, you can then travel further into the Oreburgh Gate, taking you deeper and deeper into the underground area. You make your way towards the area that was full of rocks to begin with and start hacking into the them with tenacity. An older gentleman in long blue overalls walks over to you. He fumbles for the right words, but eventually manages an intelligible question.

"Excuse me, would you be able to help me find my glasses? I seem to have lost them sometime after I came up from the underground lake..." he says, a bit timidly. "In fact, I even have a way of helping us see in the dark, I own a flashlight and would be willing to give it to you if you help me. Whaddya say, sonny boy?"

Once you have access to Rock Smash, and can use it outside of battle, you may choose to help the old man. When you post a new thread to continue your journey, please make specific mention of your wish to aid him.
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down