Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hearthome City Relic Gym Leader, Fantina

Go down

Hearthome City Relic Gym Leader, Fantina Empty Hearthome City Relic Gym Leader, Fantina

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:46 pm

Stepping inside the gym, you first notice the complete darkness that surrounds you. Your path is then lit up by the eyes of the ever-watchful Duskull and they guide you through a winding path where you meet with Fantina who happens to be in the middle of her practice for the next Pokémon contest. She sees you entering her arena, and calls to you.

"Ohohoho!! Finally, you have arrived! Since I came to this country, always I try to learn new things. They hold Contests in this city? I say to myself, enfin, I will excel. That's why I dress this way. C'est une performance! Also I study Pokémon very much. I have come to be Gym Leader. And, uh, so it shall be that you challenge me. But I shall win. That's what a Gym Leader does, non?"

Hearthome City Relic Gym Leader, Fantina 260px-Fantina

Beginning Trainers:
The rules for this Gym are as follows: The match will be a three-on-three match, whereby each side will use three Pokémon each. The first Trainer to defeat all of the opponent's Pokémon will be declared the victor. Also, only the challenger will be permitted to switch Pokémon during battle. Let the battle begin!

Fantina's team is as follows:
Drifblim Lv. 22
Gengar Lv. 24
Mismagius Lv. 26

Advanced Trainers:
The rules for this Gym are as follows: The match will be a five-on-five match, whereby each side will use five Pokémon each. The first Trainer to defeat all of the opponent's Pokémon will be declared the victor. Also, only the challenger will be permitted to switch Pokémon during battle. Let the battle begin!

Fantina's team is as follows:
Banette Lv. 59
Mismagius Lv. 59
Gengar Lv. 60
Drifblim Lv. 63
Dusknoir Lv. 59

Hearthome City Relic Gym Leader, Fantina 40px-Relic_Badge
Should you defeat Fantina in battle, you will receive the Relic Badge as proof of your victory. This badge allows the use of HM 03 Surf outside of battle. You will also be given the TM Shadow Claw. Post a new thread when you are ready to take the Hearthome Gym Challenge.
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum