Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stealing the Meteorites?

Go down

Stealing the Meteorites? Empty Stealing the Meteorites?

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:08 pm

As soon as you enter the City, you meet Dawn again, and this time, she is frantic as ever.

"Oh my goodness, it's so good to see you here again! Come quickly, Team Galactic has plans to take the Meteorites and they have already subdued all of the local police. Come help me, please?

it seems you have no choice but to follow Dawn to the site of the meteorites, where you find a weird man with crescent-shaped blue hair. He wears a typical white striped shirt and black pants, his shirt sporting the orange 'G' you have come to associate with member of Team Galactic. He sees you, having been told of your appearance by both Mars and Jupiter.

"Well hello. It seems I get my chance to beat the snot out of you, after so put both Mars and Jupiter to shame. You may call me Saturn, and I am the strongest of the Team Galactic Admin. You and I will battle now."

By this point, Dawn has run for her life, scared of the weird-looking man, but you have stood your ground. This is going to be a good fight. Saturn's team is as follows:
Kadabra Lv. 25
Bronzor Lv. 23
Toxicroak Lv. 29

You must fight Saturn in order to continue your journey and fight Maylene.
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down