Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Brand New Beginning!

2 posters

Go down

A Brand New Beginning! Empty A Brand New Beginning!

Post by Gary Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:16 am

Huffing and puffing, Natsu made his way into Professor Birch's laboratory. He had sprinted all the way from the bus stop because he was so excited for this day. He had come all the way to Hoenn from his home in Johto in order to get his very first Pokémon. Wiping the sweat from his forehead and putting his hands on the back of his head, he slowly caught his breath. "Natsu Faust is here and ready to get his Pokémon!" he chanted with a wide grin, his energetic composure returning to him.

Soon enough, Natsu was ushered over to the counter covered with PokéBalls. "Wow... look at all the Pokémon!" He stared intently at each one. After a few moments, he suddenly gasped an "Ah ha!" and picked up one of the balls. "This is the one! I would know, because I can already tell it looks like a water type!" He grinned again and sent out the Mudkip. "Hi there buddy! You'll be my new partner from now on, how 'bout it?" Mudkip tilted its head to the side, checking Natsu out. Once it saw how Natsu's ponytail matched its own antennae, it chirped "Kip!" in acceptance.
Gary
Gary
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Brand New Beginning! Empty Re: A Brand New Beginning!

Post by firewater Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:57 pm

Professor Birch is a bit startled as he turns around to find Mudkip and Natsu already in open arms, but he grins quickly as he begins to speak.

"Well, hello there son, I didn't notice you come in- but seeing that you knew where to go makes me feel that you are one of the many beginning trainers that I've heard were coming to my lab. But since you've picked your starter Pokémon already, let me explain some things to you."

Walking over to a shelf with some PokéBalls and other items, Birch turns around before he begins to talk to Natsu again.

"Well, I feel that it's good to learn someone's name before giving them free stuff, so eager young man- what's your name? I'd like to know so that I can register this Pokedex and items to you. I'm Professor Birch by the way, if you didn't know before now."

Birch stands at the desk, waiting to see how you respond.

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:04 pm

Natsu cocked his head curiously as the professor seems to have not heard his introduction. "Name?" he repeated in a hushed voice. "Oh! Well, my name is Natsu Faust, and I come from the Johto region! My grandpa sent me here to get my very first Pokémon!" Natsu grinned and poked the mudkip's cheeks. "With this little guy here, I think we can get along!"

He then quickly bowed to the professor and waited intently to hear what Birch would have to say to him next. He was very eager to get going on his adventure, but he didn't want to rub off as being impatient.
Gary
Gary
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by firewater Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:28 pm

"Ah, so it's nice to meet you Natsu, and with that information I can finish registering this Pokedex for you. I hadn't heard you come in and explain earlier, which is why I was surprised that you had gotten Mudkip already."

As Birch finishes filling Natsu's information out, he continues to speak, not noticing, or choosing not to notice the small bit of teasing going on between Natsu and Mudkip as he continues to talk.

"Well Natsu, it's nice meeting you, and I'm glad you and Mudkip are getting along so well. At any rate, I know you have potential, and things are looking up. Now besides this Pokedex, and Mudkip- I'm giving you a health set- my healing center is broken and the repair man isn't here yet, hopefully this will last until you can get to the next city. By the way, here's a map of the Hoenn region as well, so you know where to go. But before we go, I'd like to teach you some things before I let you go, but here are your items- and if you would travel with me to Route 101 please, for a small practical exam?"

Grinning as he waves to you, as he walks out of the lab- Professor Birch points to the table, where some items are laid out.

*Natsu Acquires 1x Revive, 2x Potions, 2x Full Heals, 3x Oran Berries, a Pokedex, Town Map and a Mudkip!*

:Proceed to Route 101:

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum