Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fine start

2 posters

Go down

A fine start Empty A fine start

Post by DaveTheFishGuy Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:55 am

You find yourself in a route filled with grassy areas where Pokémon may be lurking around. You are a little scared of the situation and stop for a second to take your bearing and remember which direction Sandgem town is. A split second later, a hasty character races up the path leading out of Twinleaf Town and collides right into you. The two of you hit the ground hard and you hear a voice from underneath you somewhere. "Oi, get the heck off'a me! If you don't get off me in the next 2 seconds I'm going to fine you $1,000,000. That's right, I'm in a hurry here, can't you tell?"

"Huh, so this is what it's like out of the marshes. It's so... dry." Mused a young man, observing the tall trees lining the route with interest. Reaching a fork in the road, he looks for a roadsign to tell him where he should be going next, before suddenly--

Dave grunted as he hit the ground, before hearing muffled protestations from beneath him. Feeling deidedly uncomfortable, and a bit winded, he rolled off his mystery attacker, catching his breath. Getting to his feet, he eyes the character who just smacked into him somewhat warily, before offering him a hand up.

"Hey, sorry about that, didn't see you coming along like that. You ok? What's the big hurry?"
DaveTheFishGuy
DaveTheFishGuy

Back to top Go down

A fine start Empty Re: A fine start

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:12 pm

"Hey, sorry about that, didn't see you coming along like that. You ok? What's the big hurry?" The hulk of a bloke finally gets off the littler of the two and stares blankly in the direction of the man of vitesse.

"Well, it's like so your fault for landing on me in the first place! You should own up to that and pay up! And if you don't know what the hurry is, then you don't know anything about Pokémon at all, newcomer!" jeers the young boy.

"Barry! Barry you come here at once!" screams an old hag in the middle of Twinleaf Town. It seems one of the older ladies of the town had a bone to pick with him and Barry skulks off to deal with the issue. He then skulks back to where you are standing and looks sullen.
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveTheFishGuy Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:57 pm

Dave shifted his eyes somewhat as the other guy walks back over to the old lady in the town. So, obviously, his name was Barry. He was also clearly in a rush to get somewhere, and since this seemed to be the small town of Twinleaf, Dave would guess that the local professor's lab would be the next town up, Sandgem. Having been lost in thought, Dave was somewhat surprised to see Barry standing next to him, looking sullen.

"So.... trouble with the neighbours, eh?" Dave asked, trying to think of something to break the silence. "So, Barry, right? Do you know where Sandgem town is? I'm looking for Professor Rowan's place, to get a starter Pokémon, and something tells me you're off there too. Would you mind showing me the way?"
DaveTheFishGuy
DaveTheFishGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:23 pm

"Well, not neighbours, no. That's my gran, and I kinda ran off without saying goodbye to her, and that's not a good thing to do to her. Now it's all your fault for stopping me, so your getting a fine for that later. But I've been told to take you to Sandgem by her in any case, so let's go."

Barry, still sullen from the talking to by his grandmother walks, rather than runs, all the way to Sandgem. As the path winds, you begin to see in turning into a very sandy path. And around that corner, you see the beautiful Town of Sandgem.

Proceed to Sandgem Town
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum