Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In da ghetto: Kanto boi in a Sinnoh hood

2 posters

Go down

In da ghetto: Kanto boi in a Sinnoh hood Empty In da ghetto: Kanto boi in a Sinnoh hood

Post by EmGee Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:22 pm

You find yourself in a route filled with grassy areas where Pokémon may be lurking around. You are a little scared of the situation and stop for a second to take your bearing and remember which direction Sandgem town is. A split second later, a hasty character races up the path leading out of Twinleaf Town and collides right into you. The two of you hit the ground hard and you hear a voice from underneath you somewhere. "Oi, get the heck off'a me! If you don't get off me in the next 2 seconds I'm going to fine you $1,000,000. That's right, I'm in a hurry here, can't you tell?"

OOC: here we shall spend a little time getting to know your character and how you role-play. Start a new post to begin your adventure here.

The ferry from Kanto had been rough. Leaving from the Vermillion City Port a week ago, Nick had arrived in Canalave City earlier in the day and taken a rental Staraptor to Twinleaf Town in order to start his Sinnoh journey. The week had been long, tiring, and just a tad too stressful for the aspiring trainer's tastes. The trip had sucked all of Nick's money: it featured a nice one-person cabin, a digital library, mock battle simulator, and required classes on Trainer etiquette. Eager to start his solo journey as soon as possible, Nick had grabbed Staraptor at the earliest possible point... 8 AM. After multiple hour flight and working on around 5 hours of sleep, Nick was not exactly in the social mood.

That's when the young man collided with him. Nick stumbled to the ground with the young impatient fella, who immediately began trash talkin' and stuff. Gangsta, eh?

"Are you alright?" Nick asked as he got up and offered a hand to the young man sprawled on the ground, forcing a smile at this unexpected intrusion.

EmGee

Back to top Go down

In da ghetto: Kanto boi in a Sinnoh hood Empty Re: In da ghetto: Kanto boi in a Sinnoh hood

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:43 am

"Are you alright?" Nick asked as he got up and offered a hand to the young man sprawled on the ground, forcing a smile at this unexpected intrusion.

"Pfft! I don't need help from anyone during my journeys! And for that I'm going to fine you! My specialty on the spot $1,500,000 amount. You better pay up or this is going to go nowhere. What? You have no money! Then what the heck are you doing getting in my rode when you know it's going to cost you! Get out of my way, I'm getting my first Pokémon today and I don't need to be waylaid."

And with that the Boy was off, faster than a fat lady at a burrito eating contest. Nick blinked a couple of times, trying to work out what had just happened. After about 5 or 6 blinks, he was staring right at the boys face again.

"Are you coming or not? I'm going to show you how I'm a much better trainer than you are!" He jeered.
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum