Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gale in my Sail

2 posters

Go down

A Gale in my Sail Empty A Gale in my Sail

Post by mewmaster007 Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:37 pm

"Finally I've arrived," thought Gale as he stumbled up to Professor Birch's door. It was way past lunch time and yet he was eating a sandwich after a very long walk from Petalburg to Littleroot. The town seemed rather queer to him. There were no children running around, just a couple of houses and Professor Birch's lab. "It's certainly no Blackthorn City" he thought to himself as walked ever so closer to Birch's lab. He wasn't really focused but he simply decided he would finally begin his journey with a visit to Birch.

Gale slowly walks up to the door and gives it a rap three times as he waits, tired but content for the time being.

mewmaster007

Back to top Go down

A Gale in my Sail Empty Re: A Gale in my Sail

Post by firewater Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:56 pm

Professor Birch grins as he hears a knock on the door, and he's surprised to see yet another new trainer. Regardless he has a smile on his face as he simply introduces himself.

"Well hello there son, I'm Professor Birch, and I am the leading professor around these parts, so yes, this is the right place to go. However, before we can get started, I'll need your name son- just so I can get it to register your PokéDex to you and such. But once you tell me it, we can get started."

As Professor Birch grins, Gale sees a poster with ten different Pokémon on it, but at any rate, it'll be a while before he'd get to use one if he didn't answer the question, so what will he do now?

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mewmaster007 Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:39 pm

"He-Hello Professor Birch" Gale starts to stammer out, "my name is Gale, I traveled from Blackthorn City in order to start my journey," he finishes. "Is there anyway I may obtain a Pokémon from you Professor? I heard that you were giving other starting trainers theirs," he continues "I was wondering if you perchance had a water type for me to bring along on my journey through Hoenn?"

mewmaster007

Back to top Go down

Post by firewater Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:49 pm

Professor Birch grins at Gale's question, but he explains as he begins to walk out.

"Well, yes Gale I do have a Mudkip if you want it, that's a water type- but while I get your PokéDex and a few things for you, it may be good for you to get a better look at some of the other Pokémon around- so just check out that poster, it has all of the Pokémon available on it, but at any rate if you are one hundred percent sure, just take the Pokémon you want, and start to get to know them a bit."

Afterwards, Birch leaves the room. so what will Gale do now?

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mewmaster007 Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:58 pm

As Birch walks out of the room Gale examines the poster on the wall. He looks up and down the poster examining every Pokémon but he already has made up his mind and he's firm in his choice of Mudkip. He saunters over to the PokéBalls and cautiously opens up the PokéBall containing the Mudkip.

From the PokéBall came a small Mudfish that Gale had set his hearts on obtaining. It responded to being summoned with a "Kip?" Gale laughed at it considering it to actually be quite cute even though he wasn't one to say something like that aloud. "Hello little Mudkip," started Gale, "I'm going to take you along with me on a journey does that sound good?" he finished. "Kip!" said the Mudkip. "Alright then it's settled!" exclaimed Gale.

mewmaster007

Back to top Go down

Post by firewater Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Professor Birch grins as he notices Gale and Mudkip grinning together, as he sets a few things on the table, and coughs gently.

"Well then, it seems that everything is pretty good between you two, but at any rate, we've got one last thing to do now. You see, i take new trainers out for a short practical test on route 101, but before we go, you should take your PokéDex and a few other things with you Gale. you see, things may get rough and we don't have a healing machine yet, it's broken so hopefully things are alright, but here are the items for you.

Birch points to a table, which holds Gale's PokéDex, Town Map, Revive, 2 Potions, 2 Full Heals and 3 Oran Berries

He then points to the door.

"Shall we?"

Advance to Route 101

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down