Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And so the journey officially begins...

2 posters

Go down

And so the journey officially begins... Empty And so the journey officially begins...

Post by Salamencia Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:38 pm

Amidst the sandy ground and the clumps of trees that you can find everywhere in Sandgem Town, among the smell of the salty air, the sweet tree sap and at certain times of the day, the beautiful smell of a home-cooked meal, you will find, nestled in the forested area, a beautiful tall and white building, which has all the tailing and expected majesty of a Pokémon Professor's Laboratory. The grounds around the lab are so well-kept you would expect the grass alone around this place is looked after by about seven people. The beautifully round shrubs and many a white pebble stone line entrance to this grand place. What lies inside, is something your heart desires most as a young trainer on a journey. Come inside and receive what's waiting for you...

Sal looked back towards Barry, who was still on the floor, before walking into Sandgem Town. It was rather small and calm, reminiscent of Twinleaf in a way, and once again felt rather unlike his hometown. He walked around the town for a bit, before finding a large, beautiful and well-kept building with a sign next to it saying ‘Professor Rowan’s Laboratory’.

“Well, my excellent sense of deduction tells me this must be the place,” Sal said, sarcastically, before turning towards the lab and walking down the rather fancy yet simple pathway. He knocked on the door to the lab before entering cautiously. “Hello? I’m looking for Professor Rowan, is he here?” he asked, hoping that he would indeed be inside the lab.
Salamencia
Salamencia

Back to top Go down

And so the journey officially begins... Empty Re: And so the journey officially begins...

Post by firewater Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:42 pm

Sal is a bit surprised to see few people in the lab, but he also was a bit dissapointed as one turns to him, and grimaces as he listens to the question, before sighing.

"Well kid, I guess you were here for the same reason as that other guy, and hopefully you won't bust a gut when you hear this, but Professor Rowan isn't here at the moment, and it'll be a while before he gets back. I can tell you where he went if you want to go and find him yourself?"

Sal is a bit disappointed, but now has a decison to make, so what will he do now?

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

And so the journey officially begins... Empty Re: And so the journey officially begins...

Post by Salamencia Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:48 pm

"Well kid, I guess you were here for the same reason as that other guy, and hopefully you won't bust a gut when you hear this, but Professor Rowan isn't here at the moment, and it'll be a while before he gets back. I can tell you where he went if you want to go and find him yourself?"

Sal’s heart sunk a little as he heard the news, but at the same time he was filled with excitement. After all, now his adventure had just become that much longer and more interesting. Although it wouldn’t be too interesting a detour, seeing as he hadn’t even received his first Pokémon yet. Nevertheless, he figured that the only option he had was to go and find Professor Rowan by himself.

“I see. In that case, could you tell me where he went? I’m kinda eager to get started as soon as possible, and I could do with the walk anyway,” he said, eagerly awaiting a response.
Salamencia
Salamencia

Back to top Go down

Post by firewater Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:52 pm

The lab assistant grins weakly, but he continues.

"Well, yes we know where he went to, it's the lake on the opposite end of Route 201, we call it Lake Verity, and it's very special to many people. At any rate, he's more than likely still there- so you may catch him if you are quick about it. At any rate, hurry- but we will still be here if you are too late, but good luck anyway."

Sal grimaces at the news, but he's ready to go now if at any time...

Advance to Lake Verity, you can skip route 201 if you want.

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum