Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dewford Gym: Let's get ready to Rumble!

Go down

Dewford Gym: Let's get ready to Rumble! Empty Dewford Gym: Let's get ready to Rumble!

Post by firewater Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:28 pm

*as usual, post here to make the challenge, then make the thread.*

Here in the Dewford Gym, you've got the chance to grab the Knuckle Badge from Brawly, the Gym Leader. However, once again you've got to get through some tough challenges to get there, namely Gym Trainers and a pretty simple puzzle.

Anyway, Gym Trainer time...

Gym Trainer Tonia

Pokémon:
Machop Lv.15
Makuhuita Lv.16

Now for the gym puzzle

It's this simple. There are three doors. One leads to Brawly, two lead to your two Pokémon taking Focus Blasts to the face. So I'd get it right the first time if I were you. However, defeat the Gym Trainer quickly enough, and your challenge will not be that difficult to figure out.

Anyway, Brawly's Team.

Team Brawly:

Hariyama Lv.20
Meditite Lv.18

The Arena is much simpler than the earlier one, as the lights shining on this field are infused with Foresight rays, not sure what Pokémon controls this, but either way, no evasion or Ghost trickery is possible here. Meanwhile, the field is a Boxing Ring, with a low ceiling, making it difficult for flying Pokémon to get enough space to use their wings to their advantage. Regardless, things aren't too bad, Brawly enjoys his surfing and Fighting types, so be prepared for some surprises as the fight exists, there is a ring of water, surrounding the boxing ring for a reason. Anyway, you as the challenger are allowed to substitute Pokémon at any time, but no more than two Pokémon may be used in the battle. I wish you the best of luck.

at any rate, victory lands you 2500 PokéDollars, the Knuckle Badge, and the Bulk Up TM. you also gain the ability to use HM 05, Dive, outside of battle.

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down