Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokéMart

+2
DaveTheFishGuy
Gary
6 posters

Go down

PokéMart Empty PokéMart

Post by Gary Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:39 pm

Hello and welcome to the PokéMart. Here you can buy all the basic supplies that you'll ever need on your Pokémon adventure, ranging from Potions to status healers to PokéBalls to other useful tools. Thank you for coming!

The availability of items in the PokéMart depends on how many badges you have. As you collect more badges, stronger and rarer items will become available. Some towns also sell unique items that can't be found elsewhere.

Items List:
No Badges Required:
ProductPrice
PokéBall 200
Potion 300
Antidote 100
Paralyz Heal 200
One Badge Required:
ProductPrice
Super Potion 700
Awakening 250
Burn Heal 250
Ice Heal 250
Escape Rope 550
Repel 350
Three Badges Required:
ProductPrice
Great Ball 600
Revive 1500
Super Repel 500
Five Badges Required:
ProductPrice
Ultra Ball 1200
Hyper Potion 1200
Full Heal 600
Seven Badges Required:
ProductPrice
Max Potion 2500
Max Repel 700
Eight Badges Required:
ProductPrice
Full Restore 3000
Unique Items:
ProductPrice
Air Mail 50
Heal Ball 300
Gary
Gary
Admin

Back to top Go down

PokéMart Empty Re: PokéMart

Post by DaveTheFishGuy Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:35 am

With his Pokémon healed, Dave wondered into the nearby PokéMart. Since all he had were some PokéBalls, he figured he needed to stock up. He smiled at the cashier, before walking around, gathering what he needed. After a few minutes, he set down two PokéBalls, three Potions, a Paralyse Heal and an Antidote on the counter.

"Hey there, I'd like to buy these supplies, if you'd be so kind?" The trainer asked the cashier.
DaveTheFishGuy
DaveTheFishGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by firewater Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:29 pm

yes, you may- thank you very much, the clerk states as he packages the items up into Dave's pack.

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Salamencia Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:07 pm

OOC: Don't let the Pokédollars section on my profile fool you, I got 2000 from back when Rowan gave me my 'Dex.

Sal walked into the shop, browsing around before picking up a few essentials for the road ahead.

He placed 3 Pokéballs, 3 Potions, 1 Antidote and 1 Paralyz Heal on the counter.

"I'd like to buy these, please," he said to the clerk.
Salamencia
Salamencia

Back to top Go down

Post by DTG6407 Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:37 pm

(OOC: I suppose that's my responsibility to update from now on. I'll get right on that ^^)

The clerk behind the counter grinned with delight at seeing the large amount of PokéDollars that were about to come into his possession.

"3 PokéBalls, 3 Potions, 1 Antidote and 1 Paralyz Heal. That'll be 1800 PokéDollars please." The clerk said with an obvious hint of delight in his voice. His eyes widened as Sal pulled out his wallet and handed him 2000 PokéDollars.

"And 200 PokéDollars is your change. There you go. Have a nice day!" The clerk said, smiling and waving as Sal walked out of the PokéMart with his items.
DTG6407
DTG6407

Back to top Go down

Post by Salamencia Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:56 pm

Having just walked into this Mart before, Sal felt a little surprised to be back so soon. He looked into his wallet. "500 Pokédollars... it's not much. I guess I'll just cash in the voucher for now," he muttered to himself, before approaching the desk.

"Hello, I've got an Egg Voucher here, so can I cash it in for a Pokémon Egg please?" he asked, trying to sound as polite as possible. After all, this would be his third Pokémon, and one of the ones he was likely to bond with more.
Salamencia
Salamencia

Back to top Go down

Post by DTG6407 Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:21 pm

The clerk behind the counter grinned greedily as he saw the young man enter his shop once again. He watched as Sal checked his wallet and the thought of him spending more money made the clerk very happy indeed. However the clerk's heart sank a bit as he heard what Sal had to say as he approached the counter empty handed.

"Hello, I've got an Egg Voucher here, so can I cash it in for a Pokémon Egg please?"

The boy was polite in his response, though the clerk could tell he was anxious and so he put on a delightful smile before saying, "One moment," and going into the back of the shop. A few moments later the clerk came back with a large egg which he held very cautiously. The egg was almost completely covered in a thick reddish orange color save for the very spaced out rings of gray that ran around the width. The clerk pretended to almost drop it to scare Sal a bit which prompted some laughter as the clerk found Sal's reaction rather comical.

"Sorry about that kid, here's your egg. Just got it a few minutes ago too. You're pretty quick to pick it up. Anyway, enjoy! Please come back, anytime."
DTG6407
DTG6407

Back to top Go down

Post by AutoTuneTheDeaf Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:42 pm

Dezmond walked into the all-too familiar Jubilife City Pokémart (having lived in the city before the adventure) and noticed the familiar environment. He took a few seconds to look around before breathing a happy, deep sigh and approaching the counter.

"Hi, i'd like to buy 3 potions, please."
AutoTuneTheDeaf
AutoTuneTheDeaf

Back to top Go down

Post by DTG6407 Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:46 pm

The storekeeper behind the counter perked up as he saw a familiar face enter the PokéMart. He smiled at the boy whom didn't seem to remember him, but smiled back all the same. After a quick few seconds Dezmond had all the items he was looking for and thus approached the counter with three potions in hand.

"Hi, i'd like to buy 3 potions, please," He said.

The clerk grinned, "Of course, lad. That'll be 900 PokéDollars."

Dezmond quickly took out a wad of cash and counted off the required number of bills before handing them over to the clerk.

"Thank you, good sir. Have a good day, now!" The clerk said as Dezmond gathered up his items and left the Mart.
DTG6407
DTG6407

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down