Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Center

5 posters

Go down

Pokémon Center Empty Pokémon Center

Post by Gary Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:51 pm

Hello, and welcome to the Pokémon Center! Here you will be able to take a short rest from your adventures. You may heal your Pokémon, get a bite to eat, and take a nap, if needed. You may also feel free to use a PC and switch out your team.

Obviously, the main focus of a Pokémon Center is to heal your Pokémon, but there are some rules for this. Please come in and post, politely asking for your Pokémon to be healed, and a nurse (that is, any mod) will be happy to heal them for you. After this, you may take your Pokémon and go about your business as a Trainer!

Simple as that and you’re done! Try not to overwork your Pokémon, or else they might need to spend the night in intensive care. We hope to see you again soon!
Gary
Gary
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Center Empty Re: Pokémon Center

Post by DaveTheFishGuy Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:22 pm

Dave blinked, before sitting up, finding himself in an unfamiliar bed, always a disturbing experience. He was still clothed, which was good, but as he swung his legs off the bed, he couldn't help but wonder where he was, though he did feel a lot refreshed.

After searching for his PokéBalls, he realised that they were missing. Dave started to worry, hoping his Pokémon were alright.
DaveTheFishGuy
DaveTheFishGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by firewater Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:32 pm

a few minutes later, a friendly nurse explained that all of Dave's Pokémon were getting a rest. a few hours on, Dave is returned his four Pokémon, with a note stating that his new Bidoof was Male, Level 4 and had the attacks Tackle, Growl and Quick Attack.

you can go back now.

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke_Hunter Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:46 pm

Hunter coldn't explain why he was here; His Pokémon were doing fine, after all. And yet... he had the strangest feeling that someting odd was just about to happen to him in here, the Sandgem Pokémon Centre.

That odd thing just so happened to be a heart-shaped bat that promptly flew straight into his face.

(OOC: Picking up Koromori. DTG, if you would be happy to make it official?)

Poke_Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by DTG6407 Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:27 pm

I would most certainly be happy to make it official. For RPing purposes, assume it is still Christmas, Dx.

"Grah!" A man wearing a bright red get-up grunted, bursting through the door with a Cherish ball in his hand and a large brown sack slung over his shoulder and across his bac. "Get back here you! Oh..." He paused, noticing the Koromori crash into Hunter's face.

"Awh, look! It's Santa!" Someone called out, causing quite a commotion to begin to start up.

"Hohoho!" Santa began to chuckle as people began to flock around him, "Well hello there, young lad!" He spoke to Hunter, "I don't suppose you're name would be, uh..." He took out a long piece of paper and scanned his eyes over it until him found what he was looking for, "Hunter? Hunter Buzzstorm? Ah! Perfect!" Santa finished after Hunter confirmed his identity. He handed over the Cherish ball to him, "This is your's then! It's a very special Pokémon from another land." He explained, "Eh, you're PokéDex may not know this but it's called a Koromori, and this one appears to be a male. It's a Psychic/Flying type with an egg move called Fake Tears."

"Awh, cool! Do you have a special Pokémon for me Santa?"

"Oh yeah, what about me?"

"And me too! Did you get anything for me Santa?"

"Hohoho!" Santa bellowed once more in response to the people crowding around him, "Of course, I have gifts for all of you!" He slung his sack he wore across his back onto the ground 'causing the presents it contained to spill out onto the floor. From the looks of the bag, it appeared there was more presents inside than there's should be physically possible. All part of Santa's magic, one would assume.
DTG6407
DTG6407

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke_Hunter Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:20 pm

"Seriously? This thing's mine? SWEET! Flying types are so useful." Hunter whipped out the Dex, trying to get a scan on this new 'mon. "I think I'll call you...Cupid. Yeah, that fits pretty well." He also decided to get Bolt's scan, even though he knew his bud was a Male at Level 7. Happy with his scans, he turned and left the building.

Poke_Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down