Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kanade's official Pokémon?

3 posters

Go down

Kanade's official Pokémon? Empty Kanade's official Pokémon?

Post by Kanta Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:54 pm

The old man that she met at Twinleaf was kind enough to restore Turtwig's heath, as well as give her bearing gifts and Full Restores. The trainer bid farewell to the old gentleman and Chatot afterwards, and set towards Sandgem to become a official trainer. She smiled at the thought as she and her Pokémon approached Sandgem.

After retracing her steps, Kanade ended up once again in front of the glorious laboratory owned by Pokémon Professor Rowan. It doesn't matter that she has already seen it once; she can't help but to stare in awe at the lab every time. The girl wondered how the inside of the building look, considering that she did not get that luxury last time she was in Sandgem (thanks to Barry). Taking a deep breath, Kanade clenched and unclenched her fists, and marched in through the double doors with a happy Turtwig trailing behind her.
Kanta
Kanta

Back to top Go down

Kanade's official Pokémon? Empty Re: Kanade's official Pokémon?

Post by firewater Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:51 pm

"Hey, who are you girl? And what are you doing here?"

Kanade was a bit surprised at the voice, and as she turns around, she finds Professor Rowan behind her, with a large Magmortar at his back. However, a few minutes later, everything is calmed down, and Professor Rowan is a bit flustered as he continues to lecture her.

"Now, you seemed to have such good sense girl, why did you not knocked, I thought you were a burglar or something. Regardless, things are alright, but I have a favor to ask of you, if you are interested, what do you say?"

Kanade is a bit surprised, but she's still unsure on what to do... What will she do actually?

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanta Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:17 pm

Kanade marched into the lab with no worries; after all, it was Professor Rowan that invited her earlier. She was all caught up in her thoughts and seemed to have forgotten her manners. Stopping in her tracks after a few steps through the door, she shouted, "Hello? Professor? Hello? I'm here now--"

"Hey, who are you girl? And what are you doing here?"

Kanade was a bit surprised at the voice, and jumps immediately. Turtwig does the same and as she turns around, she finds Professor Rowan behind her, with a large Magmortar at his back. Quickly realizing that she was a pretty much an intruder in this situation, Kanade fumbled, "Sorry-Sir-I-thought-you-were-expecting-me-please-don't-hurt-me!"

Professor Rowan takes off the menacing facade and sighs. His shoulders slumps as he brings a finger up and waves it up and down, lecturing the girl. "Now, you seemed to have such good sense girl, why did you not knocked, I thought you were a burglar or something. Regardless, things are alright, but I have a favor to ask of you, if you are interested, what do you say?"

Kanade wasn't expecting him to ask a favor from her; she was expecting him to tell her that she wasn't ready to be a trainer. Oh the horror! The trainer sheepishly stared at her toes as if they were most interesting thing in the world. Turtwig looks up to her and smile, giving her a little bit of courage. She was still embarrassed from the situation earlier, but she finally answered to Rowan's request. "And what's the favor, Sir?"
Kanta
Kanta

Back to top Go down

Post by firewater Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:31 am

"Well then, you see Kanade, I have a device called a PokéDex, and I would like for you to go around Sinnoh and record all the Pokémon you can find with this device. This device will also make you a certified trainer in Sinnoh, and you can travel anywhere you'd like. The thing is that Turtwig also belongs to you as well."

Rowan grins before he leaves for a room, and eventually returns with a check, and a small, red box made of metal. After clearing his throat he starts up again.

"Well then Kanade, what is your decision my girl?"

What will Kanade do now?

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanta Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:11 pm

Kanade was not expecting this to be the favor. "Sir?" She needed clarification on whether or not she heard correctly. If she had heard correctly... she was going to be an official Pokémon trainer!

Rowan cleared his throat again before reiterating, "You may keep the Turtwig and I would like you to have this," he held up the PokéDex. "You can travel through Sinnoh with your Pokémon, and collect information on other Pokémon as well with this device. What do you say?"

Turtwig looked at the humans with curiosity and wondered what they were babbling about. Kanade seemed to be in deep thought, staring at the strange red, metal thing the professor held in his hands. The grass Pokémon jumped when he heard the girl exclaim, "Oh I would love to, Sir!" Kanade turned and beamed at Turtwig. Turtwig wasn't exactly sure what just happened, but looking at the smile on his trainer's face made him sang, "Twiggg~" with happiness.
Kanta
Kanta

Back to top Go down

Post by DTG6407 Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:48 pm

Kanade noticed Prof. Rowan's gigantic mustache perk up in a bit of a smile as he saw the enthusiastic new Pokémon trainer welcome the idea of traveling across the entire region in search of Pokémon.

"Fantastic. Here we are then m'dear." Professor Rowan turned away from Kanade for a moment, venturing off to a nearby table before returning to her with a sleek red device in his hand which he held out for her to take.

Kanade received a PokéDex!

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have some work I must be getting too. Come now, lad. We still have more tests to run."

And with that the Professor turned away from Kanade again, this time with the gigantic Magmortar following close behind him as he called for him to follow. Kanade's journey had officially begun and her next move was entirely up to her now.

What ever could it be?

You may proceed to Route 202
DTG6407
DTG6407

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down