Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kanade hits the ground hard.

2 posters

Go down

Kanade hits the ground hard. Empty Kanade hits the ground hard.

Post by Kanta Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:10 am

You find yourself in a route filled with grassy areas where Pokémon may be lurking around. You are a little scared of the situation and stop for a second to take your bearing and remember which direction Sandgem town is. A split second later, a hasty character races up the path leading out of Twinleaf Town and collides right into you. The two of you hit the ground hard and you hear a voice from underneath you somewhere. "Oi, get the heck off'a me! if you don't get off me in the next 2 seconds I'm going to fine you $1,000,000. That's right, I'm in a hurry here, can't you tell?"
"Ugh..." Kanade winced in pain and massages her throbbing head with her hand. Not only did she manage to slam into the the soft ground (wait, was the ground always this squishy?), but at the moment she collided with the other person, he/she knocked her forehead--hard. "Huh?" Kanade quickly realized that it wasn't the ground that she was sitting on, it was another person!

It was a couple of hours ago that she arrived to this new region, and already she was already off to a rough-- err painful start. Kanade was starting to miss Hoenn already.

"You heard--I've gotta get goin'--get off me--you're heavy!"

Kanade frowned a little and complied, before wincing again.
Kanta
Kanta

Back to top Go down

Kanade hits the ground hard. Empty Re: Kanade hits the ground hard.

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:22 am

"Right then! This is how's it's gonna work. Since you so rudely landed on me, your going to have to piggy-back me to Sandgem Town unless you have $1,000,000. Simple as that!"

You stare right in his face, appalled at the fact that he managed to say that without evening sweating just the tiniest bit. Soon afterwards, you hear a voice in the background.

"Barry! Why did you go running off like that? You forget you spare pair of underpants! I told you not to go running out without them. Come back here and get it." The woman stands tall and with a firm look on her face. You think to yourself how this could have scared you if she was actually your own mother. Barry returns in a flash. "Right then, have you got the money? Yeah I didn't think so. Instead, your leading the way to Sandgem, Come on then! Get a move on!"
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanta Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:21 am

She was amused at the situation, given that Barry was unfazed by his demanding (and rather scary!) mother. Kanade was a bit annoyed at the same time though, since he continued to boss her around (no respect!). Kanade raised one of her eyebrows to convey this (though whether or not he caught her expression, one would not know). She looked back at the direction where his mother came from, shuffled (nervously) a bit in front of Barry, and sighed.

Barry wrinkled his brow in displeasure since not only did this girl bump into (and sat on him!), causing him to lose precious time, she was also taking way too long to lead the way! He should've left her and gone to Sandgem on his own. "Hey, c'mon. Hustle, hustle!"

"Erm..." Kanade mumbled something un-intelligently; she mentally slapped herself for coming to Sinnoh totally unprepared. The girl didn't even bring a map, and she had no idea which direction lead to what destination. Dang, I should've brought a PokeNav or something... she thought, but quickly dismissed the idea, thinking that the device would probably be useless in this region.

Instead of being uninterested, or hustling Kanade even more then he should have, Barry gaped at her with curiosity. Did she just shake her head at something? What is she thinking about? Well whatever she's doing, it's delaying me from...

Kanade stared at her sneakers for a little bit (and nodded to herself, ending her mental conversation) before looking back up at Barry with her usual expressionless demeanor. She calmly told him, "I'm not too familiar with this region. You lead the way instead."
Kanta
Kanta

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:34 pm

"I'm not too familiar with this region. You lead the way instead."

Surprised by the response, Barry chooses to not fight it, seeing as she is fairly new and he was giving her a hard time. He does what he should've done first and races off east down the road. Kanade follows him and no sooner had they begun running, Barry stopped and the same incident that happened just outside Twinleaf Town happened again, only this time Kanade was able to dodge the young boy. Just around the corner she could see that they had already made it to Sandgem Town. Barry, not able to contain his excitement once more, raced ahead into town.

Proceed to Sandgem Town
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down