Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tobias on Route 103

2 posters

Go down

Tobias on Route 103 Empty Tobias on Route 103

Post by tbh1313 Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:33 pm

Tobias yawned as he walked out of the small town, his eyes widening as he examined his surroundings. The lake in the distance amused him, probably reminding him of the lake back home. He shivered, though, suddenly remembering what happened there. Pushing the thought from his mind, he thought about his new 'mon, the dark type Poocheyana.

He grabbed the small ball off of his belt and flung it at the ground, releasing a scruffy pup colored grey and black. "Hey there, buddy. What's up?" Tobias asked, petting the dog on the head. The canine looked up curiously, but somewhat suspiciously. "Don't worry, we can be friends. However, you need a name. Lets see... What about... Logan. I think that's a pretty good one, huh?" The dog looked up again, this time a bit happier and more trusting at his new trainer.

Tobias looked around, walked over to a tree, and sat down. He just chilled, and waited for something to happen.
tbh1313
tbh1313

Back to top Go down

Tobias on Route 103 Empty Re: Tobias on Route 103

Post by firewater Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:14 pm

Things are quiet, but not for long before an attractive girl appears from a clump of bushes from the side of the road. She stares you up and down before she flashes a PokéBall and declares.

"Well, I'm May and I'm guessing that you are a new trainer or something, regardless, I challenge you to a battle kid, so let's see what you've got."

regardless of your response, she tosses out a Wurmple, who grunts in disinterest as it stretches and yawns in boredom.

What will Tobias do now?

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tbh1313 Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:30 pm

Tobias sat lost in his thoughts, only to be interrupted by a pretty girl around his age, who quickly introduced herself as May, and challenged him to a Pokémon battle.

Somewhat stunned by the turn of events, he nevertheless replied, "Umm. Yeah, why not? I'm Tobias, nice to meet you. I'll start, I guess, and just use my new friend Logan here," he said, motioning towards the dog by his side, all the while examining May and wondering if he could beat her. He held his PokéDex at the ready, looking to collect some info on the 'mon she chose.
tbh1313
tbh1313

Back to top Go down

Post by firewater Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:27 am

The PokéDex whirrs and begins to speak in a monotone voice.

"Wurmple "The Worm Pokémon" It lives among the tall grass and in forests. It repels attacks by raising up the spikes on its rear. This one is Level 4 and has the attacks Tackle, String Shot and Poison Sting. It is also Female, and has the Ability of Shield Dust."

As Tobias listens, he's startled by May's impatient shriek.

"THIS IS RIDICULOUS, ANYWAY TOBIAS I'LL ATTACK FIRST- Wurmple, Poison Sting, then Tackle that Poochyena!"

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tbh1313 Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:19 pm

"Er... Sorry?" Tobias was surprised and slightly unnerved by May's yelling, but he ran through his options regardless.

"Logan, Howl, then use Ice Fang. Good luck, May, this is my first real battle." He kneeled and pet his Poocheyena on the head as he sprung into action.
tbh1313
tbh1313

Back to top Go down

Post by firewater Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:57 pm

Logan begins by Howling confidently, but Wurmple isn't really phased, as he launches some Poison Sting barbs at his opponent. Logan doesn't like this too much, and growls angrily at the bug, even before he charges it with his Fangs filled with Ice energy. Either way, the two collide, and as they slide back, they seem about equal in health. Logan seems to be unhurt, or at least not poisoned, just a bit angry as Wurmple grins in elation. Regardless, neither looks as if they are giving an inch as this battle has just started...

What will Tobias do now?

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tbh1313 Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:20 pm

"Good job, Logan, now deal another Ice Fang before a regular Tackle."

Tobias crossed his fingers as he watched the battle unfold.
tbh1313
tbh1313

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down