Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marion on Route 103

2 posters

Go down

Marion on Route 103 Empty Marion on Route 103

Post by EarthKwake Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:06 pm

It was just past dawn when Marion was woken by a thin beam of sunlight falling over his eyes through the blinds of the Pokémon Center window. He stifled a yawn, stretched, then prepared himself for the day. As he wrapped his belt around his waist, his gaze lingered proudly on the two red-and-white balls clipped onto the leather. He still couldn't believe all that had transpired the previous day. After days of sleeping out in the wilderness, he had finally collected enough courage to approach the resident Professor about a starter Pokémon. It was a big step for him; considering the events of the previous few weeks, it was only natural to feel afraid of being out in the open.

"But that's in the past," Marion said to himself with a smile, "now that I have Pokémon to protect me."

He reached into his pack and withdrew the Town Map he had received from the Professor. He laid it out on the tile floor and examined it. He pointed to Oldale Town, where he had spent the night, and traced his finger along a path which ended in a small island city. "Once I get to Dewford, I should be fine," he muttered to himself, before folding up the map and replacing it in his bag. "Well, time to get going."

---

A gentle breeze rolled westward off the nearby lake and rustled Marion's hair as he walked alongside his Nincada on Route 103. The bug Pokémon was beginning to warm up to Marion, and scuttled comically to keep up with him.

"You know what?" Marion said, looking down at his friend. The Pokémon chirped at him in curiosity. "I haven't given you a name, yet. I can't very well go on calling you 'Nincada,' now, can I?"

Marion reached down and scooped up the bug-type, setting her on his right shoulder. "I think I'll call you... Fetta. Do you like that?"

She purred in his ear and he smiled. Her name was based off of the ancient language once spoken in Alto Mare, the home city of Marion. As Fetta crawled back to the ground and walked beside Marion again, he heard a noise nearby.
EarthKwake
EarthKwake

Back to top Go down

Marion on Route 103 Empty Re: Marion on Route 103

Post by firewater Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:59 pm

Marion and Fetta get a little bit into the route, before they are stopped by a girl. She was somewhat attractive, but a bit pissed even before she shouted at Marion, he could see that she was waiting for something.

"Well then, you must be another one of those new trainers, I'd reconize that Nincada anywhere- means that my dad gave her to you, and at any way let's see how you battle- I'm May and at any rate this battle isn't going to be easy in the least bit!"

Marion seems a bit surprised, but quickly regains his composure... just what will he do now?

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthKwake Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:28 pm

Code:
Seems like everyone's been busy this week. :o

Marion paused for a moment, taken a little aback by the girl's audacity, but then his face relaxed into a grin.

"Well, hi there. I didn't know the Professor had such a..." he shot her a look, "...pretty daughter. If it's a battle you want, I'll be apply to humor you. Although, I think I'll let Fetta sit this one out."

Marion's Nincada cocked its head in curiosity. He nodded to it, before unclipping his second PokéBall from his belt.

"Yeah, I think I'd like to use my newest Pokémon first, if that's okay with you?" He smiled at May again before throwing the ball to the ground and releasing his Ralts. It was time to see what his new Pokémon could do.
EarthKwake
EarthKwake

Back to top Go down

Post by firewater Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:51 pm

"Not that it matters to me kid" May huffs at Marion before releasing her own Pokémon, a bit surprised at the Ralts that appears in front of Marion, bearing a creepy grin...

May shakes it off, before releasing her own Pokémon in response.

"Alright then, Wurmple- you're up first!"

Marion and Nincada, as well as Ralts look on at the newcomer, with some trepidation. the bug seems to gleam with confidence, but at any rate, it seems ready to battle, even before May gives her orders.

"Wurmple, Tackle, then String Shot that Ralts!"

firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down