Pokémon Revolution - Hoenn and Sinnoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veilstone City Cobble Gym Leader, Maylene

Go down

Veilstone City Cobble Gym Leader, Maylene Empty Veilstone City Cobble Gym Leader, Maylene

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:53 pm

Stepping inside the gym, you realise it doesn't really look like a gym, but more like a Fighting Dojo. And that's because it's both. Maylene spends her time as the Gym Leader, but always needs to keep training with her Pokémon, so she transformed the gym into a place with four boxing rings and some other equipment she uses to trains with. She see you as you walk towards her and greets you.

"Hello. I'm pleased to meet you. I'm Maylene, and I'm the Gym Leader. I don't really know what it means to be strong, or how I got to be the Gym Leader. But I will do the best I can as the Gym Leader. I take battling very seriously. Whenever you're ready!"

Veilstone City Cobble Gym Leader, Maylene 250px-ArtSumomo

Beginning Trainers:
The rules for this Gym are as follows: The match will be a three-on-three match, whereby each side will use three Pokémon each. The first Trainer to defeat all of the opponent's Pokémon will be declared the victor. Also, only the challenger will be permitted to switch Pokémon during battle. Let the battle begin!

Maylene's team is as follows:
Meditite Lv. 24
Machoke Lv. 25
Lucario Lv. 28

Advanced Trainers:
The rules for this Gym are as follows: The match will be a five-on-five match, whereby each side will use five Pokémon each. The first Trainer to defeat all of the opponent's Pokémon will be declared the victor. Also, only the challenger will be permitted to switch Pokémon during battle. Let the battle begin!

Maylene's team is as follows:
Hitmontop Lv. 57
Breloom Lv. 57
Medicham Lv. 58
Lucario Lv. 61
Machamp Lv. 59

Veilstone City Cobble Gym Leader, Maylene 40px-Cobble_Badge
Should you defeat Maylene in battle, you will receive the Cobble Badge as proof of your victory. This badge allows the use of HM 02 Fly outside of battle. You will also be given the TM Drain Punch. Post a new thread when you are ready to take the Veilstone Gym Challenge.
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down